the Rift

[OPEN] King of Another Kind

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

Blue eyes turn back to look at goldilocks curiously. His words flowing out so easily, almost as if he meant them. Upon saying his heart was frozen and he was desperately trying to thaw it, a disbelieving snort shot through, and an unimpressed roll of the eyes. Right. He wouldn't be thawing his heart anytime soon. Certainly not in such a romantic manner. But what was going on behind that web of lies. Was he deeper than I thought? Or was he as shallow as I was believing... If I could see in his head I would know for certain that he really was that shallow.

My head tilts, as his silver words slyly emerge from his beautiful maw, a brow raised, an ear half back. Come now, Thranduil, we both know you are lying. I'm not some naive young thing falling at you're hooves. You can do better than that.... I know so. He turns towards me, and I remain standing there, watching him with studious eyes. He then asks about Glacia. With her father. No, she isn't. A mildly irritated sigh escapes my lips, as I face him again. "No she isn't. She is probably following Lena around, or possibly the Nightshade. " My tail flicks my sides as I watching him. "You need to get to the point Thranduil. You have an awful habit of beating around the bush. If you wish to know her father fine. It is Mauja the Frostheart. The previous lord of our home. I met him on a beach, and until Glacia's birth I knew him as Liam. Is your curiosity satisfied yet? I can go into more detail if you so wish." The blue eyes are hard, boring into his own russet ones, I had been dealing with the remnants of my one time fling for a year now and maybe I was a little over it. Maybe I was ready to move, to get over the judgement.

And he had been playing with me. He had hit the chink in my armor, my Achilles heel. He, without my telling him, had found right where to bring out my anger. "You obviously aren't here for heart thawing. And I don't think I mend anything for you Thranduil. Enough with the games. I magically appeared, and you happened to have a question left unanswered for you. So there, you have it answered. " A few steps and I close distance between us. I was totally rambling, but he had snapped the cord holding me in from going off on all those who judged me. I look at him evenly, before a smile slowly picks up my lips. "My, you are achingly beautiful.." A sigh again comes from two toned lips, as I tilt my head slightly, and slowly my head reaches towards his left shoulder, in an attempt to touch him. My eyes move up, to look at him but my head never moves away. What will you do Goldilocks?

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Thranduil]
Words;;tons
Notes;; she is a bit bipolar at the moment, and I honestly don't ever remember reading of anyone touching Thranduil. Like some unspoken rule, and so she's gunna break that. I'm not sure how it even got there, she just took over my brain. And then, tadaa! Anyway, enjoy Hawk <3

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
King of Another Kind - by Thranduil - 05-08-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Sialia - 05-08-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Thranduil - 05-08-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Sialia - 05-10-2015, 02:24 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Thranduil - 05-25-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Sialia - 06-05-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Thranduil - 06-14-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Sialia - 06-22-2015, 02:10 PM