the Rift

[OPEN] Can I Borrow An Eraser?

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

Mesec was late for his patrol, very late. The change in the seasons was not as noticeable, he found, in the Throat - Orangemoon was slightly less scorching hot than Tallsun but would there even be a chill in the air when Frostfall came around? He had not even realized how late into Orangemoon it was until he started travelling further north, the colours in the trees and the temperature of the winds that he soared through let him know just how late he was.

The season was almost over and there was much that Mesec still had to do. Hadn’t he told himself that he would do whatever he could to be helpful to his new herd? The tasks that he had to do were simple and he hadn’t gotten around to accomplish them yet. This guilt was a new one, though it found a happy home among the others that lived in his mind constantly. Thankfully, there was time, but on his flight across Helovia he needed a break. Thirst burned in his throat and he circled back over top of the Thistle Meadow before descending.

Mesec had been following the creek, not going anywhere in particular but wandering all the same. He wondered if he would find Little Earth here again, though she wouldn’t be so little anymore. She would have been growing rapidly like they all had - there was not much in way of a normal childhood for the demi gods. He wondered just how tall she would even get, knowing her father, but he did not know who her mother was. But it was not his younger cousin that he found when he finally did come across someone else - it was a stranger. A bay pegasus was drinking out of the water just ahead and Mesec cleared his throat so as to not startle the other. “Hello there.” Soft spoken words followed the announcement of his presence. It felt rude, to stand right in plain sight to grab a drink and then take off. There was still enough time left in the day to make it to the Secret Grove after spending a little bit of time here… he hoped. “Mind if I join you?”

I’m trying to find my direction home, ______________
A question of space, a matter of time, _______
I follow the stars until the first light.

image by jjjj56cp at flickr
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 05-08-2015, 09:45 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Mesec - 05-25-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 05-31-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Mesec - 06-14-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 06-22-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Blu - 08-15-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Mesec - 08-24-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 09-03-2015, 01:38 PM