the Rift

[OPEN] Can I Borrow An Eraser?

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

The cool water washed over the tense golden and eased him for a moment. He chilled him, literally. That’s right, Rohan was supposed to be cool headed. No hot racing blood around here. What was that history he had built around him again? Oh yeah, an old soldier. Tired of battle. Which meant no jumps or races. A calm creature of a gentle ease. He made you feel at ease. Like he knew the horrors of the world, and how to shelter you from them. Like he understood. Yeah that was it. As the blue banded drank his mind revolved around his pet project, flowing faster than the creek. It had been unfortunate for it to be interrupted so soon, and far more difficult than he thought to hold a double life. The skill was there, but lately the time had not been.

A rustling can barely be heard over the creek below him. Feathers, still not in his complete powers, vibrate. Their murmur though at last gives him reason to raise his head. Those sea blue eyes leading, pulled his uncrowned head over and up slowly, but in readiness. The golden carefully crafted each move. With a minor thought he wonders if he did so too much, but there was little time for that. Coming to his full height the blue banded lets a small smile play on his lips. Not really for a warm greeting but for the one the hidden golden sees as a perfect target. It was a Pegasus for starters, dark with a hallowed white trimming. A nice looking little bird with a pleasant mind to him. Not aggressive, not scared. It would be a lovely little test.

Uncrowned head dips a little, and white banded wings open slightly in greeting. “Hello.” It was a warm rumble of a tone. The golden rather liked it, though perhaps it rumbled too much, he might edit that a bit next time. The generous blue banded then lowers his head in an offer, and a more relaxed frame. “Would be a pleasure.” His body recedes from the water’s edge, seemingly done with his drink, or perhaps still unsure. In honestly the golden underneath was always watching. Who was this who stepped up to the plate? How fast could the golden wrap around him.

The white banded wings tuck back close, seeming to draw near in a relaxed comfort as he wait to see if the other will drink. Dark tassels waver over those sea blue eyes as they look off for a moment, seeming to take in what was around them before coming back. Blue cloak rustling slightly in the small warm breeze. “It is a warm day for autumn.” Was he really going to talk about the weather? Shitz he was losing his touch. But without his usual objectives driving the show, he didn’t know what else to really grab hold of. “Oh, apologies, I am Rohan.” The blue banded turns more fully to him and gives a small nod. The apology simply a transition in the awkward moments of this conversation. Surely it would get a little better, or was he really this out of touch? Not to mention the identity of this new creature was very much a desired topic.

OOC :: @[Mesec]
Wardrobe:: Blue Cloak, Satchel (dagger, circlet, polearm, hawk charm, armband)
Identities:: Ampere, Cashmere
"speech"

credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 05-08-2015, 09:45 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Mesec - 05-25-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 05-31-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Mesec - 06-14-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 06-22-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Blu - 08-15-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Mesec - 08-24-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 09-03-2015, 01:38 PM