the Rift

[OPEN] Can I Borrow An Eraser?

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

Look at how polite they could both be. Mesec there talking so rationally of his mother, and the golden, being pleasant and apologizing. Perhaps they were both playing different identities. Of course these were not in the golden’s thoughts. He was thinking more of who this creature was, how could he destroy them, the usual things. Right, perhaps that last one did not fit in with Rohan. Full tasseled tail swishes behind him, as he struggles to find the balance between what he seeks and what Rohan might. Why he had to make a personality so largely different from himself he did not know.

Smiling the blue banded nods at the others words. It brought up and interesting topic, did Rohan know about the moon goddess? Certainly the golden did, he was there! But Rohan…he had arrived after, hadn’t he? Certainly he hadn’t been present, for obvious reasons. So would he know to speak her name in hushed tones? Or fear her appearance? The golden then adds a pensive look into the mix of reactions. Perhaps he could correct that need now. Not to mention it seemed that the answer to the question ‘What did she do?’ was a grand judge of character.

Of course there were more civil things to discuss first. Like names. The bay’s smile grows as the other greets him so warmly. After all for several weeks now he had wandered as an outcast. There not many warm smiles afford to them. Not to mention what it signaled about this creature. Many were distrusting and guarded everything they had, even their name, closely, but this stallion seemed at ease, that perhaps gave the bay’s smile its sincerity.

Before the bay could bring the conversation back to the moon goddess, the white splashed creature provided an opening all its own. When he poses the question of where the blue banded lives, the creature’s face falls slightly, and he looks to the babbling creek. His ears have fallen slightly and shoulders sag. Was he ashamed? “I did…I had just joined the Falls before the invasion. Though I hope to head back.” He seems once more to remember his manners. “And you? Where from do you travel from on such a warm day?” It was a failed attempt to distract himself.

After the creature’s answer the conversation turns back. He seemed to unsure, but proceeded. “I have to ask, for you seem so at ease here. What spurred them to attack? Whispers reach me of the Moon Goddess, but always they do so hushed and end quickly. You spoke of her so boldly, …I-I was wondering if you knew?” All the while he babbles the blue banded’s wings lift and shift. A much more conscious effort than others might think. Now though he could see just where this creature stands, and perhaps learn more about him? This was turning into quite a delightful conversation, and the golden hidden within was smiling like a witch over her brew, stirring the pot to see what colors it turns.

OOC :: @[Mesec]
Wardrobe:: Blue Cloak, Satchel (dagger, circlet, polearm, hawk charm, armband)
Identities:: Ampere, Cashmere
"speech"

credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 05-08-2015, 09:45 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Mesec - 05-25-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 05-31-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Mesec - 06-14-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 06-22-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Blu - 08-15-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Mesec - 08-24-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 09-03-2015, 01:38 PM