the Rift

[OPEN] Can I Borrow An Eraser?

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

It all seems so gentle and tranquil. Like as if this was a normal meeting in Helovia. Creatures meeting discussing topics of the day at the water cooler. The thought is almost humorous. This was far from ‘normal’. This was in fact, highly unusual. Which is sad really, because this certainly was more fun than most might give credit. The golden for one, hidden behind those sea blue eyes were truly enjoying himself. Well not because the pleasantries really. The whole wish you peace stuff was actually rather boring, but the smile and mention of the Throat was very interesting. A spark is hidden as the bay bird adds in a smooth tongue.

But of course that wasn’t the most interesting piece up for discussion. His question on the moon goddess was what really intrigued the blue banded. It was in the end rather ironic. The golden had not the slightest clue of Mesec’s heritage. If he had this might have made it even more interesting! Still, it was enough to keep the golden occupied, and his acting skills on point. The bay creature grows slightly more serious as the Nightwind speaks. The mention of murders and young and old draw hard and cold gazes from his eyes as he turns to look out over the water. He listens to all the tale, silent and thoughtful before speaking. “We of the earth are evil enough to kill in cruelty, but I never thought a mighty God would call upon the same darkness.” Shaking his head he sighs letting out the trails of old wounds.

He doesn’t pause long before going on, picking his low defeated tone back up. “No, I suppose not. Strange to be so cowardly, and brave in the same moment.” He exhales an almost laugh. Yes Rohan would find that humorous to not stand up and be completely brave. After all, he held such a strong inner being as to think that impossible. Of course he of all knew bravery to be difficult to define. It can be achieved in many ways, some better than others. Looking to Mesec the bay seems pensive, but the sweetness still left lingering. “Thank you. It helps to know what family I’m returning to.” He lets a warm smile come over him again.

Right so now what? Well, honestly he didn’t have much. Mesec may be of the Throat but he was new, so what could he know that the golden didn’t already. Shaking his black mane and pulling back his feathers to his sides he stands straighter, seeming to gather himself. “I feel I must be off to make it there by sunset, yet it was wonderful speaking to you Mesec.” He seems to genuine, with his smile and head outstretched in friendship. “I hope to see you again, perhaps in light of better conversations.” Or in different colors.

OOC ::You can post again, or end it here with them walking/flying off. Let me know!
Wardrobe:: Blue Cloak, Satchel (dagger, circlet, polearm, hawk charm, armband)
Identities:: Ampere, Cashmere
"speech"

credits

@Mesec

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 05-08-2015, 09:45 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Mesec - 05-25-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 05-31-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Mesec - 06-14-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 06-22-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Blu - 08-15-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Mesec - 08-24-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Can I Borrow An Eraser? - by Thranduil - 09-03-2015, 01:38 PM