the Rift

[OPEN] Thy Will Be Done

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

Moments tick by, and the golden worries no one is close and the effort would be in vain. Full black tail twitches against his hips, unease, but it still waits. His head extended and body alert, trying to seem as unknowing as possible, it wasn’t hard considering he was unknowing. He was just giving up, just about ready to turn that blue banded body around and slip back away for another day when a pale mare breaks through the jungle brush. The uncrowned head turns to her, its face looking over with a tone of seriousness. It put forth a trying smile, like a youngster showing how harmless it was, but it was clear he was not at all at ease. The golden placing all these things are such to fit in with this view of Rohan, the peacemaker.

This mare he knew though. Her name escaped him, but he knew her to be of the Edge. He had seen her that night come to Kahlua’s defense at the Edge party on that damned floating isle. The loyalty and defense had impressed him, that and the curiosity of her one ear. Of course she is not alone. A dragon sends his warnings from above, and the dark head looks up to it. His eyes watching the creature as it landed upon her back. The hatred for pets in the middle of ploys was ever present, for they seemed always set against him for one reason or other.

The gaze of those blue eyes though was broken as she spoke. Turning to her he seems to look confused. His soft but deep voice, practiced in its manner, mutters, as if uncertain. “I was…” His harks shift back and he eyes look about the two of them. Was he unsure of how his welcome would go? If the rest of the Falls had been banished. She speaks again, and the golden inside is glad for it. So far, he couldn’t have planned this any better. A mare who knew Rohan not had come to see him. He could work with that.

Her question though is quickly answered, but still in the soft mutters at first. “I think so, or hope…” Then the uncrowned head shakes as if quilling some fears, and the head that turns back to her is calmer and more collected. He is finding that he is not afraid, that he is alright, and will not be scared off. He liked this home, he wanted to return. So the golden wove those thoughts through. The voice that comes now is more solid, and though still uneasy. “I am looking to return.” His head falls slightly, remembering. “I was of the Falls before, I had just joined.” He looks back up. “I was exploring the other side of Helovia when I heard of the invasion.” Body shifts uneasy, his reason for it coming forth. His face seems to fall slightly, eyes with sadness, and body sagging, heavy with a guilt. “I- I do not fit an outcast life, nor feeling like a failure.” Squaring his shoulders he tries to find his resolve. “I would like to join, again, and heal these ills, if I can.” Healing, yeah that’s right Rohan was meant to be a healer. The golden spun the last of his tale and left the blue banded standing with some inner core rebuilt, having admitted his failure and guilt. Let’s see how it plays out on her. Let’s see if she takes the bait.

OOC :: @[Resplendence]
Wardrobe:: Blue Cloak, Satchel (dagger, circlet, polearm, hawk charm, armband)
Identities:: Ampere, Cashmere
"speech"

credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Thy Will Be Done - by Thranduil - 05-08-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Resplendence - 06-01-2015, 02:06 AM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Thranduil - 06-14-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Resplendence - 06-16-2015, 02:11 AM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Thranduil - 06-20-2015, 01:55 AM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Brit - 08-19-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Kaj - 08-20-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Thranduil - 09-02-2015, 10:04 PM