the Rift

[OPEN] Thy Will Be Done

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

It did not all fly as well as hoped. Certainly this wasn’t a welcome home party. The golden inside was crafty enough, but it wasn’t until she speaks that he realizes how uncertain this whole situation was. How did he hear? Well the list of who he knew in the falls was short. Midas was dead. Africa was dead. Zah-he didn’t think of. Which left Rostislav. Was the two horned still here? He hadn’t remembered seeing him in the invasion, but in fact he hadn’t seen him since he joined. Quick, time was running out. Though the blue banded was calm and slow, the golden within was quick. The answer comes forth without much of a long pause considering his earlier tones. “Rostislav passed one day,...When I was new to the land he found me in the pines and brought me to the Falls” He pauses again and shakes his head. “He- he told me of the invasion and Midas…” The silence drifts on.

Rohan did not like war. That was it right. He did not enjoy the clank of metal and cold blades. Too often had he heard them, and too often had he welded them. The pain had lashed out too much, till it cut his own flesh and heart. So then he had turned away. Left. Rejected those that called him to battle again. Wandering he had gone, but the road did not suit him. He needed other. Needed to protect them, and support them.

The golden needed them too, only to spy upon. He would let the blindfold story wrap around him and let him slip in close. A regular wolf in sheep’s skin.

Again she asks a question and the uncrowned head lifts from its thoughts. At this question, his head tilts, as if she spoke another language. Her tones and inhospitality or show of kindness were cold shoulders to bear (especially given what the gold thought he knew of her). Perhaps she had changed, for surely, the golden comforted himself (boosting his pride) it was not for lack of skill on his part. “Do you-“ honestly expect I would do that? Nice touch, he wondered if she would buy it. Shaking his head he looks less questioning. “I fear you have my intentions wrong.” The bay creature swallows hard, wrestling with a thought. “I wish to heal the ills within me...my guilt.” Guilt bore a great weight upon his life, and he was tired of it. “I had dedicated to protect and serve this land. I joined as a healer, but I have no lessons in it. I was not here before, and I wish to know it better, even if the family I seek to join is of different, my intentions are the same.” His wings had ruffled as his voice became more solid towards the end. Resolved.

The pale mare shifts and motions, offering what she has. The sea blue eyes look in the direction and sides heavy silently. “Oh,” He knows now at mentions of prisons where they placed him. Inside the golden was actually concerned. She had shown hope but very slim. He best not let it slip of course. Turning back a weary smile rises. “Of course, yes, I am in dreadful state I’m afraid. I am not very good as an outcast.” Then he starts slightly, remembering something. “Oh, I am terribly sorry, already manners have seemed to slip, I am Rohan.” Uncrowned head ducks slightly to her. A glimmer of a gentler, sweeter gentleman. A stallion with a tender soul and kind touch. All of it as always was hand crafted out of lies, manipulations, and illusions by the golden himself.

OOC :: @[Resplendence]
Wardrobe:: Blue Cloak, Satchel (dagger, circlet, polearm, hawk charm, armband)
Identities:: Ampere, Cashmere
"speech"

credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Thy Will Be Done - by Thranduil - 05-08-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Resplendence - 06-01-2015, 02:06 AM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Thranduil - 06-14-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Resplendence - 06-16-2015, 02:11 AM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Thranduil - 06-20-2015, 01:55 AM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Brit - 08-19-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Kaj - 08-20-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Thranduil - 09-02-2015, 10:04 PM