the Rift

[PRIVATE] an eye for a wing --

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

please know i'm fragile
A waking feeling, relief, like bringing your nose to the surface after being submerged for hours. It was a feeling the colt was still struggling to familiarize himself with, his lungs taking in fresh air as he splashes and sprawls out over the ground. "Owie.." A childish, high pitched voice escapes between two frowning chestnut lips, freckled in pink, white and black. An ear flops over, tiny (yet in actuality, large) wings slip and brush against the ground awkwardly as the boy stands up and squints. The sun is leaving behind its lover earth, kissing it farewell as it ascends into the sky. The child giggles, prancing forward carelessly. "I remember mommy used to tell me stories about earth and sunny!" A chuckle falls from his mouth, an oblivious smile running over his lips.

The smile fades. A quick glance and his stomach plummets. "Mommy?" His cry rings out, a sickening feeling crushing his gut and his obliviousness to the world around him. He had forgotten how alone he was, how desperately, and terribly alone. Piercing pains strike his right eye, the normally numb flesh fluttering, caressed by dark chestnut lashes. "Mommy! Mommy!" He screams, gasping for air as his lungs are crushed like withering petals in dry palms. His heart smashes into his breast, the organ just as frantic as he is. A devilish figure dances through his vision, bewildered and frightened by the stranger. "Please don't go there! I can't see!" He cries, head spinning as panic courses through his odd physique. Tumbling forward on legs too long for him, he trips forward and chases after the figure, tossing his head awkwardly so he could view whom he pursued.

A mare wearing a seal bay suit with ruby accents dances wickedly beside him, a gentle tut tut coming from her mouth. She shook her head casually, malicious smile crawling over alabaster lips as she lingers in his blind side. "Please stop going there! I can't see you when you do!" He cries, bolting forward and awkwardly trying to turn around to see the stranger with his better eye. When he finally looks at the spot she had been standing, she was gone. He swears he can still see her smile hanging in the air, the toothy grin haunting his vision. It faded slowly, and all that was left was a dense cloud of hatred and a mad laugh ringing in his ears.

@[Zèklè], sorry poor zero has to deal with amara's alter ; - ;