the Rift

[OPEN] who needs a compass anyway

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
IVEZHO

Good humour abounded as the steed allowed his smile to soften to more genuine edges, his emerald eyes reading the posture of the mare with guarded wonder. She was tired, of that he was sure, but of what? Was it just the physical travel that fatigued her, or was she carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders, with no-one to share its burden? Somehow, the steed felt it was a bit of both - but perhaps the physical fatigue was pressed upon her in an effort to forget the mental. Still, he was only speculating based on the way she so desperately grasped at his gentle offer of a distraction from whatever it was her mind needed distraction from - maybe she was avoiding someone or something and he just so happened to be the perfect scapegoat.

Either way, Ivezho was glad for the company.

A soft chuckle rumbled through his lips, colouring his reply with light and laughter. "Aye, just a wee bit off track. I hail from the Throat, and my aim for the day was to simply venture out of its borders. I'll return soon enough." He spoke of his home easily - it simply was, and it always would be - there was no other way about it in his mind.

To say he was surprised by her offer of joining her in the stream would be a bit of an understatement - Ivezho blinked a few times with a 'brow raised, as the motion would allow him to hear her request again more clearly. She wanted to swim with him?

The thought of getting wet with a mare you found decidedly attractive wasn't something the youth had ever had to deal with before.

But he was happy for his first experience to be underway.

"Sure," he replied coolly, his broad footsteps taking his lanky yet athletic frame towards where she had indicated. That lopsided smile of his returned, as he allowed another breath of laughter to pass between his lips at her words. "I'm Ivezho. Pleasure's mine," he greeted with tones that were caught between schoolboy sharp and masculinely deep. Sometimes they rumbled, sometimes they squeaked - and he had no say as to when his voice would co-operate. At least he was polite?

As they reached the edge of the stream, he paused and turned a questioning gaze to the mare accompanying him (or was he accompanying her?), wondering if she wished to take first plunge.

@[Ranjiri]

Coding by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-10-2015, 12:08 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-10-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-19-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-19-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-26-2015, 06:27 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-29-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-30-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-31-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Blu - 12-25-2015, 12:59 AM