Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

ranjiri

i try not to think
about the pain i feel inside
did you know you used to be my hero?

I'm not sure what it was, but there was something about him that put me at ease. I was able to relax and smile somewhat genuinely and forget about my troubles. It just kind sucked that it was only temporarily. I knew that once he was gone and I was on my own again it would feel like the weight of the world had come crashing down on me. I'll admit that I was a little surprised when he said that he came from the Throat. I definitely would have known he was if I were more social. Shame on me, I suppose. "Me too." I said, my smile growing a tad. "The Throat's back ... that way." I turned, my left wing unfurled, and I motioned to the south with it before tucking it back against my scarred side.

I was pleased that he accepted my offer of walking with me to the stream, if only becuase it meant that I would have a distraction for a little while longer. "How long have you lived in the Throat?" I asked as we walked. As we walked he spoke his name and I giggled a little at how his voice squeaked. It was the first time I'd heard anything like it before. I was used to Gaucho's deep voice that never cracked or squeaked.

When we finally reached the stream he hesitated, but I didn't. I was still hot and sweaty from my run from the Falls, so I practically dove into the water, splashing it everywhere. It wasn't nearly deep enough, only coming up to my knees, but it would serve its purpose. I lifted my right hoof and slammed it down into the water, splashing it against my chest and stomach. I realized that I probably looked like a fool, but I couldn't help myself, and I couldn't make myself care. The cool water just felt too good.

"."

@[Ivezho]

Chan

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-10-2015, 12:08 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-10-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-19-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-19-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-26-2015, 06:27 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-29-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-30-2015, 11:14 PM