the Rift

[OPEN] who needs a compass anyway

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
IVEZHO

With a bit of sheepish recognition the young stallion took note of the direction Ranjiri pointed to and locked it away for future reference. He would have found his way home eventually - he did know how to read the Sun, just not when the Sun insisted on hanging high in the sky, marking midday - dawn or dusk was certainly an easier time to travel and keep one's way (though he would eventually know his way around without the need of guidance from the fiery orb).

Though he was surprised to learn that the mare lived in the Throat too, he accepted that easily too - he had been a relative hermit most of his life, his siblings and mother his main friends, his father a stoic protector whom he loved dearly but felt as if he barely actually knew. This mare, who seemed crafted of gold and fire and light, could surely have only ever belonged to the Throat. Ivezho remembered stories of a time when the Throat held an Order that followed only the Sun, and accepted only those who hides reflected the brilliance of the Sun's light - she would have surely been accepted and placed on high, for her appearance alone spoke of how favoured she potentially was with her golden-dipped locks and crimson stare.

"I was born there," the words were spoken quietly as he walked alongside the maiden, "though I kept mostly to myself and my siblings." he raised his emerald gaze to view the mare again as they neared the creek. "I've been so content there all this time, I barely knew what existed outside its borders. Hence my exploring today," he finished with a small smile, watching as the mare surged before him, a dash of black and gold and ivory moving past him, a splash of water soon following. He didn't mind getting wet - the seasons were changing and turning, yes, but the weather was fine this day - and besides, he couldn't deny his desire of wanting to have a little bit of fun with this kind and open mare, a herdmate - a friend?

"You look like you could use a bit of help," he announced, arching his nape and prancing forth into the water, wings splaying as he used them to balance and sweep up droplets of water towards the fae. With a high-stepping trot he sketched a circle around her, every now and then throwing out a playful kick in her direction to encourage the waves to lap at her belly and legs. He laughed softly as he did so, hoping she wouldn't mind his 'help' - she was the one who said she wanted to have a bath, after all. He paused his motion once he deemed her (and himself) sufficiently wet, allowing the amusement to glitter behind his own kind eyes, a soft, almost affectionate expression worn upon his features as he considered the mare before him once more.

@[Ranjiri]

Coding by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-10-2015, 12:08 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-10-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-19-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-19-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-26-2015, 06:27 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-29-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-30-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-31-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Blu - 12-25-2015, 12:59 AM