Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

ranjiri

i try not to think
about the pain i feel inside
did you know you used to be my hero?

I glanced over at Ivezho when he said that he had been born in the Throat. For a few seconds I wondered what it would be like to still be living in the place that I had been born in, but wondering wouldn't do any good. It wouldn't change the fact that I'd left and the leadership had changed along with the landscape and even the name. "I was born in the Foothills." I offered. "They call it the Hidden Falls now ... but when I was there it was the Foothills. My Momma was the Chieftess with my Auntie Ophelia." Sometime between telling him where I was born and that Momma was Chieftess I had looked back in the direction we were walking. "...my dad lived in the Throat." I tried my hardest not to sound sad, I didn't even know why I'd even mentioned my dad when he was the one that I was trying to forget about for a little while.

I was aware of him speaking again when we finally made it to the stream, but I was so focused on cooling myself off that I didn't say anything right away in regards to him not leaving the Throat. "There's so much to see out there." I said as I paused my splashing. I turned and I looked at Ivezho again. "I haven't explored all of it yet. Me and Ros were supposed to together... but she's so busy." I sighed and slammed my hoof into the water again, sending a wave of water splashing against my chest. Droplets of water dotted my face and i blinked my eyes. "There's a forest with huge trees. And a beach with an ocean that seems to stretch on forever. And the caves by the Heart." When I mentioned the caves I could hear the way my voice seemed to have an edge that suggested I disliked that particular area. Maybe I did. I had only been back twice since the whole wraith thing. I didn't like the memories that that particular area brought back. "I haven't seen it all yet." I pressed on. "But I want to."

"You look like you could use a bit of help."

"What?" I asked, but he was already in the water, his wings sweeping water toward me. My own wings unfurled and came forward to block the water from getting in my face. I laughed, really laughed, for the first time in ages, and my feathers spread enough for me to peek out at Ivezho. He disappeared from my view as he trotted around me, but I could tell where he was by the water that his kicks splashed against me. I tucked my wings back against my sides and spun around to face him and when I was I reared up then came back down, my main objective being to splash as much water on Ivezho as I could. By the time that he was finished 'helping' me my mane was plastered to my neck and water dripped from my forelock into my eyes. "Thanks for the help." I said as I looked back toward Ivezho and smiled. "I feel a little better now."

"."

@[Ivezho]

Chan

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-10-2015, 12:08 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-10-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-19-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-19-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-26-2015, 06:27 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-29-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-30-2015, 11:14 PM