the Rift

[OPEN] who needs a compass anyway

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
IVEZHO

She tells him of herself, and he is filled with wonder at the creature he has chanced upon meeting. They were more similar than he cared to admit - both descendants of leaders, both simply lost little children seeking their parents' recognition and respect. He didn't press her for more information - try as she might, her tones changed, mellowed, when she spoke of her father, and Ivezho locked it away as a subject not to mention unless Ranjiri brought it up first, and even then, only if she was entirely comfortable with it. The colt was not one to cause undue pain upon another - he liked this gold-and-black young mare, he hoped to be able to call her a friend, and he would do whatever he could to ensure that happened.

Ranjiri mentioned another, a Ros, and his ear twitched as he heard it. It was not a name he recognised or really understood, but he assumed she was important to Ranjiri and so locked it away as well. Ivezho smiled when she continued to talk about all the lands out there - I will see it, one day, and maybe, just maybe, I'll see it with you? It was an errant thought, an idea summoned by hope and happiness of the moment, and Ivezho wanted to say how he'd love to explore with her, to travel the width and breadth of Helovia with her, to soar through the skies and traverse all the different landscapes with her, if only to sate the loneliness in his heart and the craving for companionship he felt.

They were playing now, however, romping together in the shallows, laughing rich, colourful tones and tossing crowns and splashing and snorting at each other. He was drenched, wholly and completely, and absolutely satisfied that she was too. Wings, splashproof that they were, seemingly already dry even as he expanded his and shuddered them slightly to convince the last errant drops to release their damp hold on him, but his torso, his legs, his neck and his head were completely wet. He appeared darker, almost black as the dark skin beneath his pelt soaked in the water. He caught a glance of his reflection as the water settled around them, and he thought he was looking at his brother for a moment - but no, Rhoa was not here.

"I'd like to explore more - maybe we could go together sometime?" To distract himself as much as keep the conversation rolling, he responded to Ranjiri's sentiments of feeling better with a seemingly random question of his own.

@Ranjiri

Coding by Tamme

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-10-2015, 12:08 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-10-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-19-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-19-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-26-2015, 06:27 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-29-2015, 09:56 PM