Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

ranjiri

i try not to think
about the pain i feel inside
did you know you used to be my hero?

I don't think Ivezho would really understand just how much I appreciated that he made me laugh. In the days that followed my dad's death and the hours after his burial laughter and happiness was the farthest thing from my mind. All I had wanted to do was cry and mope and dwell on everything that had happened, what I wasn't able to do to help, and wonder what was going to happen in the future. Ivezho managed to put a little bit of light back into a very dark time in my light and that was something that I would never forget because I needed to laugh. I needed to forget about my pain, however temporary it would be.

When he finally stopped splashing me with water I stretched my wings out and beat them back and forth a few times to try and shake the water from my feathers. Once I was satisfied I tucked them back against my sides and moved from the water, back to the grass at the edge of the stream. Water ran down my legs and dripped from my sides and my hair onto the grass below me. The breeze that blew felt cool against my wet skin and kept me rooted in the moment where I was okay. I didn't feel any sadness right then but I knew in the back of my mind that it would come back. I knew that when I went home to the Throat that it would be suffocating and that made me want to stay locked away in the meadow for a little while longer with Ivezho, but I wouldn't keep him when he left to go back home.

"I'd like to explore more -  maybe we could go together sometime?"

"Of course." I said and I turned to smile at him. "I think it would be fun." Why would I not want to run off and explore lands in Helovia with him? We were from the same home and he seemed so nice. Anyone that could make someone laugh and smile when they really didn't want to was someone worth knowing, at least in my opinion. Ivezho was definitely someone that I wanted to consider a friend. "We could go whenever you're ready."

"."

Chan

@Ivezho

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-10-2015, 12:08 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-10-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-19-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-19-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-26-2015, 06:27 AM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ranjiri - 05-29-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: who needs a compass anyway - by Ivezho - 05-30-2015, 11:14 PM