the Rift

[OPEN] we wander because we wonder

Karalius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Karalius took the gentle nature towards him from the stocked brute as an invitation to step closer, for now he was still quite a distance from the stranger. The proud dappled stepped light on his daggers that clacked against the hard surface of the cold terraria and it echoed across the glacier, hitting Karalius back in the skull with tiny high pitched drips that had formed from the icicles adorning the glacier. He could make out that the dusky caramel pelt was omitting friendly gestures and to this even a king like Karalius could not feel aggressively towards him.

He worked his way closer and felt the chill of Frostfall piercing through his own clouded pelt. He let out a shiver, not seeming to feel embarrassment for giving away a slight weakness to the cold to his new acquaintance: this brute had powerful pillars stocked with ivory feathers and powerful antlers settled upon a huge, powerful cranium, and for this Karalius thought, a good friend to have in great need with a hint of feeling impressed.

Come to admire the view?

Karalius was now within close range of the stranger and it occurred to the dappled that he spoke with an accent unfamiliar to him. He could tell from his few encounters with Helovians that this caramel brute was not a native whatsoever; his accent a memory of a distant land, he figured.

"Exploring," he dipped his skull again in polite fashion, and reciprocated the warm tone of the brute's with his own, "it is a sight for sore eyes indeed." His golden orbs focussed on the dusky caramel, "I forget my manners; Karalius is my name. And I trust you are not a native to this land, same as I?" he questioned. This encounter was going to be successful, Karalius urged himself to think. His own thoughts were whirling round his head, perhaps it was time to settle for a while and think of establishing his name amongst friends and acquaintances whilst he was still new.

@[Grimalkin] so sorry it took so long! <3

Messages In This Thread
we wander because we wonder - by Grimalkin - 05-10-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: we wander because we wonder - by Karalius - 06-01-2015, 10:53 AM
RE: we wander because we wonder - by Grimalkin - 06-09-2015, 07:12 AM
RE: we wander because we wonder - by Karalius - 06-16-2015, 04:57 AM