the Rift

[PRIVATE] still fighting for peace

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik

There was something special about this little filly, and though he was observant, he didn't quite catch it at first. Such a common thing, flowers and plants on the ground, but to find them suddenly around a child where they weren't before? It took his brain a moment to process this shift, and when it did, he gazed curiously at the newly sprouted beauties from the ground. Fascinating. The little one answered his query with a happy tone, indicating her mother is - was - a Moon Doctor before the battles. Interesting. 

"What is your mother's name? Maybe she's still here. If not, I bet you I know where she's gone - but I doubt she'd leave you behind," he rumbled, trying to be comforting. Though, this Naerys didn't seem all that perturbed by the idea of an invasion. The resilience of children was always amazing. "That's because I haven't been around before. I'm the new king, and my name is Torleik." Pausing, he looked down at the flowers she was poking at once more. "Do you make those come out of the ground?" He knew she did, but he didn't know if the child understood she did. 

Their little exchange would continue; he had a few other things to say, thoughts worming around in his brain, ones he wasn't necessarily proud of. Children, they were young, impressionable. They would be easiest to help him complete his part of the bargain he'd struck with this land's patron goddess. Taking advantage made his skin crawl but wasn't it better to have those within this land faithful, rather than doubting? Rationalization wouldn't help. This task was distasteful but he'd agreed to it. He was bound. There was no turning back now. 

@Naerys

OOC: I am so sorry I suck so much.
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
still fighting for peace - by Naerys - 05-12-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: still fighting for peace - by Torleik - 05-19-2015, 05:44 PM
RE: still fighting for peace - by Naerys - 06-04-2015, 11:59 PM
RE: still fighting for peace - by Blu - 08-15-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: still fighting for peace - by Torleik - 09-06-2015, 06:12 PM