the Rift

Again?

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

We were leaving. I had enough of the ups and downs that seemed to keep me on this roller coaster of life in Helovia. I had wandered the wilds instead of going through with trying to become the newest queen of the Edge. I had debated living there, but I just wasn't sure I could do it. Kieran's gaze follows me as I enter the threshold. What about Vitani? he prods softly in my mind. She has Sarabi and can handle herself. It's time I was selfish and move on. There's nothing left for me here He moves forward and follows me on, still trying to convince me to stay. He tried to convince me that Vitani and Sarabi still had much to learn. I had not been much older than she was when I learned the hard truth about life. Maybe if I didn't shelter her like I had tried to do with the others she would stand a better chance.

As we move, my emerald eyes catch sight of a familiar frame. Purple body, smoky blue mane and tail... "Sielu. You look much better than the last time I saw you." Which was true. The last time I saw her, she had been clinging to life between a very heavily pregnant Lady of the Basin and a spotted stallion. "I'm Kiara, former Earth Medic of the Hidden Falls." Would she remember me? I had been heavily pregnant myself, with my twins. It's only then I look at the other mare. I did not know her, but I knew the smell upon her coat. She was from the Edge. "Who are your leads now, that Kaj and Archibald have taken my home." Okay sure, I had been given the chance to stay. But why would I? How could I trust anyone to protect me other than Keiran. Not to mention they could of just asked... The Falls had always been small, and had grown smaller since Seele had passed. Now Midas was gone to...

"Talking"

OOC - Edited to add fluff for wc and table

Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Again? - by Sielu - 05-12-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Again? - by Nyx - 05-13-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: Again? - by Kiara - 05-13-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Again? - by Sielu - 05-16-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Again? - by Nyx - 05-16-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Again? - by Kiara - 05-19-2015, 04:28 PM