the Rift

awake my soul;

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

I am on my way to the threshold, hopefully to bring someone back with me. If I can. Maybe thus time I wouldn't fail in the same area where others had succeeded. Like I had before. Softly I sigh, moving gracefully through the growth. There are a few arrivals this lovely Orangemoon day, but I dismiss them. None of them have the integrity or the look I was searching for. None seemed to fit in. Not to mention they had to be strong enough to survive the harsh winters. I'm sorry but those of lighter blood would not do nearly as well.

However, I think I may have found my charge. Carefully I move up, ears forward and focused. I catch the words of Thor, and this Rohan, but I seem to have missed out on what the equine mare had to say. My eyes roam the unicorn carefully, taking in his build, and his quiet lovely looks. Yeah, you are right along my lines of attractive. To bad I wasn't the first to welcome him here. That would have been just peachy. Meeting someone first generally gave you the upper hand. But I could flaunt my looks a little, but not to much. I didn't need to look desperate, 'cause I wasn't. Well, not for him.

Slowly I move forward, emerging next to the others, a smile playing on my lips on my two toned face. "Hello." I say softly, silken vocals flowing easily out. "I seem to be late to this welcoming party as this gentleman put it." I wink at the unicorn in a good natured way, before continuing on into my speel. "I am Sialia, and I am from the Aurora Basin, a land nestled in the north. I can tell you more if you would like?"

My brows lift slightly, watching the unicorn man, but the smile still lifts my face in a kind friendly way. I want him to come home with me, but there is already tons of competition... This might not go the way I planned.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Lakota]
Words;;
Notes;; sorry for the crap post >.< this was done from my IPad.

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
awake my soul; - by Rohan - 05-13-2015, 02:22 AM
RE: awake my soul; - by Lakota - 05-13-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: awake my soul; - by Thor - 05-14-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: awake my soul; - by Rohan - 05-14-2015, 02:29 PM
RE: awake my soul; - by Sialia - 05-14-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: awake my soul; - by Lakota - 05-15-2015, 02:09 AM
RE: awake my soul; - by Thor - 05-17-2015, 12:21 AM
RE: awake my soul; - by Rohan - 05-17-2015, 06:18 PM