[OPEN] in a perfect world this would never happen

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

Okay, pause.

First there were flaming bros.

Now there are water bitches.

….Like, are there theme parties I’m missing or something? Cuz it always feels like I’m meeting the same kinds of people over and over again. Not the same people—the same kinds of people, and I meet ‘em in a series, too, like all at once, so for a while I had been meeting dudes that had flames spitting from their wings and from their dragons’ mouths—

--and now I was seeing all these mares just emerge from the water like what up, ain’t no thing at all, just me rolling in the deep like it’s natural. And maybe it was for them but for me it was still some freaky shit, and defintily the last thing I had been expecting to answer my call.
Well…that and a dragon thing screeching at me from where he had been hovering above the waves.

You flew down as soon as I saw him—I dunno why, but your interest was piqued super hard by the appearance of this dragon (that didn’t actually look like any dragon I’d ever seen, but whatever) so you zoomed your fluffy ass down to me, landing on my poll, perched there trilling and wide-eyed as you took in this thing’s appearance.

And it was at that moment where the water ho girl emerged from the strange new lake thing, like she had just been chillin under there as though oxygen weren’t no issue. I mean. Fuck this was weird.
And you were wondering if there’d be that stuff again, too, that weird thrum of sexual tension that had happened before that had nothing to do with me but had everything to do with water bitches (I guess, in your head, you had associated water girls as sex symbols or whatever, because first impressions are everything I guess). But no, none of that was happening this time. Our attention was drawn to the dragon thing snarling at us like he was, like wanted to start some shit, like he was asking for a fi—

--but then he flew up and landed onto the water girl’s head and something leapt in you but I couldn’t catch what it was in time—

*"You were yelling, right? Or was there another reason he got mad at you?"*

I blinked. “I uh—“ I sorta stammered, wondering what the hell I was gonna say to this chick—but I was cut off by you cuz that thing inside you that had started to rise up was bursting and I could feel and hear the zpsnck! as you morphed right there on my head—

--and suddenly you were heftier and the wind around my head was being tossed around by heavy leather wings and you were gripping my mane tightly with larger, sharper claws and I was saying “ow ow ow chico ow” cuz the sudden shift in weight was doing weird shit with my neck—

--and you were shrieking and it was right in my ear and oh god this was super uncomfortable Cheek but you weren’t paying that much attention to me—
-
-cuz you were looking at that dragon-thing whose form you just copied—

--and you were looking into those red eyes of his with eyes of gold--

--and it was weird and new and wow cuz I’d never known you to be so pissed off before.

And someone was calling my name and my heart was leaping cuz I think I recognized that voice, the way my name rolled off that tongue—but I was kinda stuck at the moment with something sharp and large and angry perched tightly atop my head, roaring a challenge back at a thing that dared glare in our (my) direction.

@[Sikeax] [Chico is copying Hobgoblin's Wyvern form!]

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
RE: in a perfect world this would never happen - by Roskuld - 05-25-2015, 01:11 PM