the Rift

[OPEN] in a perfect world this would never happen

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   ranjiri</style>
  dreams start their drifting and you hear a lullaby</style>

"ROSKULD!" I kept screaming your name becuase you were there. You had kept your promise to me and had come to the Throat to find me. You kept your promise. You were within my grasp, right there on the other side and I was standing there screaming for you like an idiot, weak and tired and completely unsure if I was strong enough to fly over to you. "Ros..."

The water swirled and rushed around my legs as I stood there and I was more and more tempted to try and swim to you. I turned and looked back at the lion and it was still standing there in the same spot that it had appeared in, just watching me with that same stoic expression on its face. I swallowed and looked back toward you and Sikeax and I could hear the screeching and roaring that sounded completely unnatural. I knew that I had to get to you. I had to make it over there because you had already come so far for me. So I left the water, gave myself enough space so that I could get a running start so I could take to the air and fly over to you.

I did. I ... kinda flew, kinda glided, kinda fell when I finally made it over.

My landing was rough, my legs felt weak, and my breath was shaky as I spun around to face you. When I did my eyes grew wide with a sudden sense of horror because of the thing on your head roaring, the look on your face like it was hurting you, and .... the thing with Sikeax roaring back.

"NO!" I could hear myself yelling over the sound of ... of those things combined roaring. I didn't know what they were, but I assumed that you had gotten a strange companion and Sikeax had, too. "STOP!" And I rushed to put myself between you and the healer, my goal was to stand facing you with my back to Sikeax. "Just stop!" I was terrified that you would end up fighting and I didn't want that to happen. I didn't want Gaucho to come and defend Sia and I didn't want you to get hurt.

It.... it made me angry at the creature on your head and I took to glaring at it, but my glaring was short lived. The lion thing that I thought I had left on the other side suddenly appeared next to me in a burst of heat and light and it had me skittering sideways with the question of "What is that thing?!"

"."

@[Roskuld]

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: in a perfect world this would never happen - by Ranjiri - 06-14-2015, 05:56 PM