the Rift

[OPEN] End of a Journey

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

I was startled as a hellhound and mare bound towards us. My body freezes, tensing and ready for a beating if I was not welcome. I step back, visably flinching as she stops short and says my name like a question. My ears flick forward as I look at her through my violet rimmed aqua eyes. She knew me, and I know her only by name. I whisper softly. "Barely, but yes." I reach forward and accept the touch. The first connection between the mare and I. I speak again softly. "Are you Arya's Momma?" They look a lot alike, much like I favor Daddy. But Arya has some of Daddy's looks too. A pang deep inside reminds me that my Momma is gone. That half of the pair that would of protected me no matter what was gone forever.

Speaking of him... I flinch at first as I hear yelp from a dog's mouth. Had I been followed?! Had I lead them right back to my home for them to take us all?! No, it was coming from within the Basin. It was only then that I saw him. "Daddy." I move forward, eager to greet the only living parent I had left. Tear well up in the corners of my eyes. I was home. I was home! I push forward to try and place my chest to his. I push my smaller frame against his just to make sure it was real. That he was really hear. I wince however, some of the fresher wounds hurting from the sudden movement. "I never knew the world outside of Helovia could be so much more brutal."

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

@[Déodat] @[Hotaru]

Mirabella
x - x

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
End of a Journey - by Mirabella - 05-14-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: End of a Journey - by Hotaru - 05-18-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: End of a Journey - by Déodat - 05-19-2015, 10:25 AM
RE: End of a Journey - by Mirabella - 05-19-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: End of a Journey - by Hotaru - 06-04-2015, 06:13 PM