the Rift

[PRIVATE] Just Not Ready To Give Up The Game

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

Someone is here. The clopping of hoofs echo's in the cavern, bouncing off water and rocks, and ricocheting all the way to me. Slowly my eyes open, picking out a lone figure in the darkness. I could only see him because he brought light to the dark pools. Light that hung from his antlers. A ear flips forward, watching as he approached. Oh yes, I greeted him not long ago... What was his name again? Tilnan? Talny? Tawny?

Wait. Tilney. That's right. I had caught it as I had passed by. Quietly I sunk lower, hoping to avoid conversation and hoping I would just blend in to the features of the dark steaming pools. It wasn't that I didn't want to talk to him, I just didn't want to talk to anyone. It was making me think again, and then the weight would be back.

Not that he knew what I was going through, or that he knew that I was an obvious failure to my rank... He didn't know any of that. So maybe he wouldn't be so bad. But then again he might just pass by...

Nope. He lowers himself into the pool I am in, and for a moment I don't think he realizes I'm there. So I remain quiet and still, except for the soft breathing fluttering the top of the water. I'm not sure if he knows I'm there or not, because he remains silent. So carefully I lift my head back up, and clear my throat. "Hello Tilney." I say softly, before lapsing back into silence. I wasn't sure what to say now.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Tilney]
Words;;270
Notes;; Whoops! Sorry, I didn't put then end part of the coding end, thus the weirdness... It's fixed now (:

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Just Not Ready To Give Up The Game - by Sialia - 05-14-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Just Not Ready To Give Up The Game - by Sialia - 05-15-2015, 11:53 AM