Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Z
A
N
D
O
R
A

Zandora felt odd. Her sudden exposure and loss of armor was unsettling. She couldn't believe that she had broken, she was made of fire and ice, not soft blubber, what had happened to her? She could feel the beat of her heart, the strange rhythmical pound that vibrated through her small body. She didn't realize till now, but she had never heard the sound of her own heart, she had always knew it was there, always knew that it beated, but never heard the sound.

She let the moment of awe pass over for a short minute as the air around her seemed to grow tenser. Was this what exposure felt like? Her skin felt raw and bare, as if she had been ripped away from all that she knew which was hiding. Zandora kept her broken eyes on Ashamin as all these feelings continued to rush through her, surging at a pace that would never stop. This how life was going to be now.

Pained.

Her ears that had been laid back with an obvious scared look about them, twisted forward as the scenery around her seemed to blur away. She watched as Ashamin reached out to her, then suddenly, Zandora felt less bare and more comfortable. He hadn't given up on her, he hadn't abandoned her like every other she had come to love(which was few) Ashamin had stayed. The mare who had ran away from every bump in life, every fear, every worry, every emotion closed her eyes as a beautiful tragedy unfolded. She then reached out too, stepping forward and embracing Ashamin with all she had, her horned head wrapping around his neck. A seldom tear slipped down her face, and at this moment Zandora let go, and took a breath of relief. The next few months would not be easy, but Zandora would be okay, and Ashamin had helped her realize this,

she would be okay.

Stepping away from the first embrace she had ever experienced since before the day, Zandora faintly smiled at the stallion who had somehow pulled her heart strings and didn't run when he witnessed what lied beyond her pupilless purple lanterns. "Don't be sorry my dear Ashamin, this is my burden that I have no desire for you to carry. I don't want pity, I did this to myself, just let this be an example; don't run away from who you are." She said in soft and quiet chords.

Attempting to lift the eerie mood, she raised her head and chuckled slightly "Now enough about my mistakes, what about that spar?" She said with a childish twinkle in her eye, if she had one thing to look forward too, it would be this practice battle with her new found friend.

Speech
TAG: @[Ashamin]
Julieta on Arkana
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Tongues Of Flame Will Be Your Bane - by Zandora - 06-21-2015, 07:50 PM