:: New Land Description Contest :: 5/15/15 - 6/20/15

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
OOC name :: Jen
Name of the Board:: Canyon Waters
Biome :: Canyon/Freshwater River
Land description:: You wander past the Threshold, East of where you once thought this land began, and the lush forest that took you in begins to thin. The ground dips, slightly at first but quickly forming into wide, steep canyon walls that surround a massive, tranquil, deep blue river. No one could survive the fall down into the waters below, and the only way to access them is by flight or entering them from the threshold, following the descent of the earth. But the waters are not as tranquil as they might seem: even the slightest disturbance of the surface brings on a flurry of activity, causing the river to rush and churn white while underneath the surface, strange monsters have just been awoken from their slumber.
Stock Photo::

Credit
ALTERNATE PHOTO

Sidenote:: I only just learned about Leviathans, but if they needed a place to originate from (I don't know about how they got here, I haven't been able to find much info) maybe they could be tamed/more civilized versions of the monsters in the deep of this canyon river?

More ideas/entries to come!

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: New Land Description Contest :: 5/15/15 - 6/20/15 - by Ashamin - 05-19-2015, 03:11 AM