the Rift

:: New Land Description Contest :: 5/15/15 - 6/20/15

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
OOC name :: Jen
Name of the Board:: The Line
Location :: Originating near where the landbridge used to be, running down into the heart caves then back up to split off the eastern tributary in the thistle meadow, curving to cut through the center of the threshold and beyond.
Biome :: Various
Land description:: The line rose from the ground in the middle of one dark night, and there it has remained. The line is not a line so much as a metal division. Though time unseen by Helovians has rusted its curves, it is unmistakably the steel of an old age. But what does it divide, and what does it lead to? To follow its path is a long journey, one that carries you from water beneath the Dragon's Throat, down into the earth and through the shadows of the Heart Caves, across the Thistle Meadows, and to the Threshold, where for so long the lives of many began. But despite its length, once at its side one feels nothing of the exhaustion of the walk, and instead they are compelled to follow and discover its mystery.
Stock Photo::

Credit: I took this one! (the one patch of green here.) On my phone, hence the not great quality. :<

Optional Note: Given that it is made of metal I imagine the Dragon's Throat made this in ancient times in a war where they maybe even claimed all that land south of the line. A controversy could be had over it now, and through that its history could be discovered. :D

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: New Land Description Contest :: 5/15/15 - 6/20/15 - by Ashamin - 06-06-2015, 05:00 AM