Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
NOTE:: THE DESCRIPTION FOR THIS HAS CHANGED

OOC name :: Jen
Name of the Board:: The Gods' Timberland
Biome :: Deciduous Coastal Forest/Time Rift/Permastorm
Land description:: The Gods' Timberland and the ocean alongside it are holy places once lost to mortals. The Time God has opened a rift whose great edges can be seen in the sky as a crackling of lightning, one that combined with the wind of the Moon and rain of the Earth create an unstoppable and eternal tempest. The rift maintains permanent night and the Goddess of the Moon's light shines from above with particular intensity. The wind-blown and lush grasses of the God of the Earth beckon the traveler towards the moonlit shore. Earth and Moon's power tugs on the ocean tides and creates a great crashing of waves that is a ceaseless storm. And the God of the Sun is not to be forgotten: though the sun cannot shine in this night, his light glows from within the trees and sparks harmless fires on the tips of their branches.
Stock Photo::

Credit: I took this myself on the highline at night. Apologies for low quality, my only camera is my phone. It would need to be cropped, on my phone some of the remaining bits of city did not appear clearly. :(

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: New Land Description Contest :: 5/15/15 - 6/20/15 - by Ashamin - 06-06-2015, 05:16 AM