:: New Land Description Contest :: 5/15/15 - 6/20/15

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
OOC name :: Jen
Name of the Board:: Curtains of the North
Biome :: Frozen lake/ice formations
Land description:: In the northernmost part of Helovia is a beautiful sight hidden from the passing eye. It is shielded by thin ice formations that resemble curtains that in places can even be passed through, melting and shattering at the faintest touch of the living. Their shape resembles a billowing in the wind that invites the traveler to their center. The lake at the heart of these constantly renewed sheets is very small, and can be crossed over without cracking in the slightest. Though the walls around it are no pictures of strength, the lake could hold the force of a thousand. Still, under the thick surface of the ice, the faintest sign of life remains. Jellyfish, endowed with such beauty that they appear to be alive, are frozen beneath the surface, resembling curtains themselves, forever trapped remnants of the past.
Stock Photo::

((I am going to keep looking for stock and hopefully find something better but wanted to post this before I forgot))

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: New Land Description Contest :: 5/15/15 - 6/20/15 - by Ashamin - 06-09-2015, 04:58 PM