the Rift

[OPEN] !! Run Boy Run [Cera]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

The landing had shocked her, body freezing and knees locking as she prepared to shuffle backwards and offer whomever hand landed plenty of room. At least, until she realized they had landed with ample space to not come crashing into them. Ettore had flashed an image of the painted stag, skimming across the water. Aye, her mind could just barely remember the pattern upon Cera's coat - and with the sound of her name a gentle smile curved up against her lips. She could the movement of his hooves as he came in closer.

He stretched out his maw, blowing air in her direction in warning and she eagerly reached out to press her own against his as well. He asks if she is well, calls her sister and also inquires as to where she had been. Quietly, she shifts her weight, blind eyes lingering in his direction. "I have been in the Falls…" she starts off with, body shifting uncertainly, "I had been promoted to Mason… though the position is stripped from me now… thanks to the invasion." Her voice holds, a quiet strength that she knows will more than likely break soon. But, she doesn't want it to break yet. She doesn't want him to worry just yet, and she still doesn't know how to work through everything. "For the most part I am well, though. And how have you been? What have you been up to?" she inquires, curiosity seeping into her voice as Ettore finally strays from the sky. His still maturing form had easily understood the gift of flight after a little bit of practice, and now he never wanted to leave.

Though, with his bonded in an awkward state due to recent events he peeled himself away and settled upon her back. He chirped in joy - a hello to Cera and the other companion who was near - before fluffing out his feathers in pride. Yes, pride. Pride that he had been able to fly, and pride that he was there for Rasta.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Run Boy Run [Cera] - by Rasta - 05-15-2015, 11:12 PM
RE: !! Run Boy Run [Cera] - by Rasta - 05-18-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: !! Run Boy Run [Cera] - by Cera - 06-05-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: !! Run Boy Run [Cera] - by Rasta - 06-06-2015, 02:25 AM