the Rift

[OPEN] !! Run Boy Run [Cera]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

There was a small laugh as they bumped maws and it made her heart shine just a little bit stronger. Ettore kept his gaze upon Ilaria as Ilaria had upon him. Still, when asked how she was she answered half-truthfully. She didn't want to burden him, not yet. But her mind was plagued with confusing questions and uncertain moments. He apologized for her removal. She shuffles a little, tiny body already exhausted as she tried to get over the last bits of this heat which were fading with the onslaught of winter coming. "I am… if only for Alleo." She starts, eyes now lingering downward in uncertainty. "He wants to stay, to be with his family. I had asked him to be away from it for so long… I just. I don't have the heart to say no when I have no literal blood ties left."

Her body shudders, the emotional pain expressing itself physically so as to not overwhelm her. "I followed Midas… because he was the one I trusted the most to lead at the end of that time in the caves. But I haven't seen him since just before the invasion... Without him in the mix…" she shakes her head in dismissal, "I doubt I have any pull to regain the position - or if I even want it when I am not helping those who I care for…" There is a shrug, her gentle voice strained in the air before Cera speaks. Ah, he had been crafting as well - making many things and saying that it was nice. But, there was a grunt which caught Rasta's attention, ears instantly spinning to try and catch every sound from Cera's direction. Her tail swishes a little, to send enough vibrations to fully see his form as Ettore chitters in concern from her withers. "Really nice? Or a nice distraction?" she inquires, eyes finally flickering back up toward him. "You will not be my shoulder to cry on if I am not yours as well. We will bare each other's pain. Do you understand, Cera?" Almost motherly in nature, but it was true for her. She would not allow him to take on more pain when he could not get rid of some of it himself. And when others took on someone else's pain… they could get rid of it easier. It was a fair trade off, even if both would still be burdened the same amount in the long run.

There is a tightness in her throat, physical pain radiating down her spine from tenseness. All physical reactions to the emotional burden running through her head. So much to dump - to try and have explained, to work through. But she wouldn't release it all on Cera unless he released all of his as well. And she looked tired, even with the smile upon her maw. The more she stood there near him, the more her walls crumbled to reveal the exhaustion and pain. The more she hoped Cera would do the same.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Run Boy Run [Cera] - by Rasta - 05-15-2015, 11:12 PM
RE: !! Run Boy Run [Cera] - by Rasta - 05-18-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: !! Run Boy Run [Cera] - by Cera - 06-05-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: !! Run Boy Run [Cera] - by Rasta - 06-06-2015, 02:25 AM