the Rift

[OPEN] take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures

Renegade Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
<style="padding:5px;">

Another mare with a small set of antlers approached the group, which was rapidly growing in number now. She too like the stallion, was a bay and had ocean like eyes. As the unknown horned mare came close, Renegade could tell she was smaller and most likely younger as well. Her eyes flicked between the other healers to see if they’d introduce themselves and see if she’d learn some new names. She was unware of what the meeting was held for so she took her own presumptions. After a few moments of silence, Lena spoke and her voice was a sweet and a neutral tone.
Ohh healing. The chestnut mare had yet to do something with her medical rank, and it was now the time to do so. “Oh of course, I’d be very willing to do some traveling”, she said with enthusiasm flowing through her soft spoken words. She still had all the vigor locked in her to explore the Basin and the splendor of Helovia. Though they were merely searching for herbs to help the herd, the jeweled mare did not let this thought reach her head. Frostfall had quickly dropped over Helovia, however and it was just another motive to gather herbs and other essentials. Lena continued to pour her sweet words out. Renegade didn’t seem to have many queries, at least any which were related to her medicinal rank in the Basin. Her horned head slightly tilted to the side. It seemed as if her curiosity that usually grew like fire within her, had suddenly disappeared. “I have no queries at the moment, but I’ll make sure to seek your help if I do”, the mare conclusively said.

"SPEAK!" | Tagged: @[Lena] @[d'Artagnan] @[Enna] | OOC: ...

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures - by Renegade - 06-20-2015, 10:19 AM