the Rift

New Kid In town

Archangel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Yay! So it looks like my stallion Archangel will be attempting to settle in at Worlds Edge. The thread in the threshold is still going, but I'm excited so I'm setting up a plotting thread. He still loves to wander at times so I'm up for meeting herd members -or- horses from other herds/outcasts.

Archangel is a middle aged stallion, who's had more experience with normal horses and humans than the lovely creatures around here, but he's starting to get the swing of things. He loves a good run, a good pasture, or just someone to be snarky with. He has a very secret soft spot for fillies, and would probably do just about anything for a young girl who's hurt or needs help. He can be an asshole and a prankster if the mood strikes him but usually he's very laid back and will avoid conflict wherever possible.

I'd love for him to get some friends, maybe someone to fight for, allies, - or maybe he's the one who needs to get in trouble and have someone help him ;). I'd also love for someone (preferably with a tolerance for odd characters) to talk to him more about magic and how things work around here. But I'm open to just about anything fun with him, I like characters to sort of decide their own stories as things go along :3

Phaedraa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I would be interested in having Phae meet him. She's also currently at the threshold but I'm not sure where she's going to end up
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
If you come to the Edge, Mau'll definitely come by at some point :)
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I definitely think Glasgow and him should meet! She's also in the edge :)
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa could always thread. :D
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.