the Rift

[OPEN] home is where your heart is set in stone

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

It was quiet, almost eerily so. The only sounds she could hear was the very distant and faint waves crashing against the Edge cliffs and the occasional hoot of an owl. For the most part the Edge seemed to be abandoned and that made Snö stop and wonder what had happened to make it appear so. The thought about calling out to see if anyone would answer then decided against doing so.

"Hail."

The icy girl turned her head and watched as Torleik approached her and everything about him screamed familiarity. "I remember you." But she couldn't remember where she'd seen him before, just that she remembered him. The blue eyes, the beard, the thick hair, braids ... everything was all so familiar. So, so familiar.

"I know where I am." She kept her voice impassive as she spoke and her eyes fixed on the dark stranger. "I grew up here." There was much more that she could say. She could tell him that her father had been King and her mother had been Queen, but past links to leadership would serve her no purpose and she was not one to name drop nor was she one to reveal so much about herself or her childhood to a complete stranger no matter how familiar he might have been. Her attention had began to drift as she thought back to her childhood, but Torleik recaptured it again when he spoke of new leadership.

"New leadership?" She questioned. "Who is it?" The last she truly remembered of the Edge it was Mirage that had been in charge. Had someone finally defeated the black mare?

"."

Snö
you're looking at an absolute zero
i'm not the devil but i won't be your hero
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: home is where your heart is set in stone - by Snö - 05-19-2015, 04:13 PM