the Rift

[OPEN] home is where your heart is set in stone

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
Do I look like a king?

She remembered him? Torleik thought back, trying to scour his mind for any meeting between himself and this mare before...and only the vaguest pictures surfaced. Stress. Anger. Grief. It was during the murders - he recalled that much, but when, where, and why eluded him exactly. She was somewhat familiar, though, now that she mentioned it...

"I believe we've met - but I confess I cannot recall when. During that murder chaos, if my memory serves any use at all." She claimed she knew exactly where she was and that she had grown up here. The words chosen, though, spoke to the fact that she did not currently reside here despite it being her childhood home. Technically, she was trespassing, but he would let that go as long as she did not become hostile. A passing traveler was of little threat if she intended to continue through.

Her query about the new leadership set him slightly on edge. Was she gathering information for someone else? Such paranoia was new to him and Torleik was rather surprised by how suspicious she was making him. Perhaps it was her ever-calm demeanor. Maybe it was the familiarity in the lines of her body. Word would get out soon enough about the lead change; that information could not be used against them, really. To answer was no danger. "Myself and Mauja." he stated succinctly. "What is your name? I don't believe I caught it whenever we last met."

@[Snö]

"talk talk talk"

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: home is where your heart is set in stone - by Torleik - 05-19-2015, 07:19 PM