the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Two Heartbeats

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere
❈ when you go home everything looks different ❈
Aye, she was not exasperated at the mare before her. She really didn't know the mare and had nothing against her. She just wanted an explanation as to why those of the Helovian descents had not come to care for their Gods. She bristles a little, Ardere trying to apologize with flips in the air to the striped mare before the two of them. There is a sigh from Laedere as she seems to give up - withdrawing into her frame and mind and allowing the small tinge of sadness to radiate around her. "Mineself twas striving to tend to all thee shrines," she whispered, tired voice sliding out. "One hath no ability to see thine beauty with all this rubbish," there is a gentle swish of her tail as she turns to look closer at the other mare. "Ye can see the intricacies now…" Laedere almost announces, her good wing stretching out to point out some symbols across the shrine before she moved away.

"Mineself tis Laedere. Mine sincerest regrets for thine earlier tone…" she begins again, wings still clasped in a closed position - to hide the wretched hole in one of her appendages. "Mineself dost not understand ye all…" Their speech, their ways. It was all so foreign. "Ye all… Ye shan't be living how mine old life deemed…" she struggled for the word, "… normal. Mineself tis just struggling to become versed in ye's ways…"

Carefully, Laedere backs up - avoiding the pile of ash and some of the broken rocks - before offering a delicate bow to the mare before her in an attempt to start over. Aye, hopefully no fights would break out. She was too tired for that. And all she wanted was for the Gods to be given some respect, to be cared for as they deserved…

"Laedere speaking." | Thoughts/others speaking.

omg i suck i'm sorry

Coding || Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
!! Two Heartbeats - by Laedere - 05-17-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: !! Two Heartbeats - by Maren - 05-21-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: !! Two Heartbeats - by Laedere - 06-06-2015, 01:44 AM
RE: !! Two Heartbeats - by Maren - 06-09-2015, 03:27 AM
RE: !! Two Heartbeats - by Laedere - 06-17-2015, 01:36 AM