the Rift

Serenity :: Avis

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Magic:
Passive
:: [Magic: Light (P) | Star markings on her body act as real stars, glowing and twinkling at night while also forming stardust]
(Passive will take an active slot until pass is obtained)

Active
:: [Magic: LightxTime | Able to create time portals that she can open up and jump from location to location; teleporting]
:: [Magic: LightxTime (U) | Able to create time portals that she can open up and jump from location to location with two others; teleporting]
:: [Restrictions | Can only teleport once in battle?]

Active
:: [Magic: LightxShock | Can create energy from the stars on her coat to strengthen herself or someone else physically and magically]
:: [Magic: LightxShock (U) | Can create energy from the stars on her coat to strengthen herself or three others physically and magically]
:: [Restrictions | Lasts for one thread in non-battle and one post in-battle?]

Active
:: [Magic: LightxTime | Can use the stardust from the stars on her coat to construct small to medium physical objects]
:: [Restrictions | Limited to (number) of items?]
:: [Magic: LightxTime (U) | Can use the stardust from the stars on her coat to construct any sized physical objects]

Mutation
[Genetic Mutation: Third active magic slot]

Companions:
:: [Companion: Royal or Common Zephyr | Roc + Wakiya]
:: [Genetic Mutation: Second Companion Magic]

Items:

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Avis
Fixing!

Magic:
Passive
:: [Magic: LightxShock (P) | Star markings on her body glow at night and small arcs of lightning jump from the stars and in and out of her mane and tail]

Active
:: [Magic: LightxTime | Able to create time portals that she can open up and jump from location to location; teleporting]
:: [Magic: LightxTime (U) | Able to create time portals that she can open up and jump from location to location with two others; teleporting]
:: [Restrictions | Can only teleport once in battle?]

Active
:: [Magic: LightxShock | Can create energy from the stars on her coat to strengthen herself or someone else physically and magically]
:: [Magic: LightxShock (U) | Can create energy from the stars on her coat to strengthen herself or three others physically and magically]
:: [Restrictions | Lasts for one thread in non-battle and one post in-battle?]

Active
:: [Magic: LightxTime | Can create stardust from the stars on her coat to construct small to medium physical objects]
:: [Magic: LightxTime (U) | Can create stardust from the stars on her coat to construct any sized physical objects]

Mutation
[Genetic Mutation: Third active magic slot]

Companions:
:: [Companion: Royal or Common Zephyr | Roc + Wakiya]
:: [Genetic Mutation: Second Companion Magic]

Items:

STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Up to date!

Your crafting magic would have standard crafting restrictions of 1 large item, 2 medium, or 3 small per season.

Avis
(fixing third magic idea)

Active
:: [Magic: LightxTime | Can create stardust from the stars on her coat]
:: [Restrictions | The stardust is not solid and is used for aesthetic purposes only]
:: [Magic: LightxTime (U) | Can use the stardust from the stars on her coat to construct physical objects]
:: [Restrictions | Limited to 1 large item, 2 medium, or 3 small per season]

STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
utd!