the Rift

give me a second go

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
HEART SICK_AND EYES FILLED UP WITH BLUE

She was doing it again, running. She didn't intend to go far, this time. How could she, after all this time this was home now and she couldn't deny the part of her that wanted to stay any more than she could keep the leaving part of her still. So Ampere walked somewhere in-between, trying to cool herself of by going without really being gone. That's why as her hooves breached the Threshold sky, she began a lazy decline for its trees, landing on a sturdy branch with a sway and well balanced legs from years of practice.

The tree groaned beneath her, and her ears flicked to listen to the song of the bark. Above that though, she heard a familiar voice. It was one she had neither expected (although perhaps she should have given his herd), nor was it one she wanted. Still... perhaps poking a bear, or a beard, was just the ice she needed. Oxy's absence from her life as of late, though a blessing, had made Gaucho her punching bag and it provided strains that hitting Oxy hadn't. Torleik would not in and of himself be an answer, but maybe he could be something, for once.

So Ampere moved through the trees, passing between them and over them them, gliding and jumping when needed, until she lingered in the boughs above him. She came on the on the wake of his discovery, and was startled when he suddenly trotted off and exclaimed out loud. Ampere's eyes lifted in turn, and she too gasped with recognition.

"SERENITY!" she blurted out, diving down from t he tree top and onto her wings, hitting the ground and slipping into a trot to pull alongside Torleik. She spared him little attention now, other than a cursory glance of recognition - Serenity was fare more important now. "You look terrible! Can you walk back home or should I summon the healers?" of course Ampere just assumed Serenity would come back to Throat, because it was her home, right? She had left, and Ampere had never known why, but it wasn't as if she was the first nor would she be the last - though there was irony in that, given that their friendship seemed to solidify over the loss of Kari (who's departure did have ramifications for Ampere). Perhaps she ought to have looked for her, especially given her current state of disarray. Hadn't Sohalia also run into trouble? Was there evil afoot the borders of Helovia, snatching the unsuspecting?

A M P E R E

plaguedog.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
give me a second go - by Serenity - 05-18-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: give me a second go - by Torleik - 05-19-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: give me a second go - by Ampere - 05-20-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: give me a second go - by Serenity - 05-20-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: give me a second go - by Knox - 05-21-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: give me a second go - by Torleik - 05-30-2015, 12:23 PM
RE: give me a second go - by Ampere - 05-31-2015, 10:33 AM