the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fortune Soul

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Finishing her drink, the mare noticed a shadow cascading upon her. Quickly, teal eyes shifted to the creature beside her. How did he move so close and so fast without me even noticing? Her mind danced with the thoughts. An eyebrow lifted slightly, as she took note of the stag that appeared having both a horn and wings. Quite the interesting creature, that was for sure. She scanned him over quickly, taking note of his darkened features and points of white. She took note of his angst and curiously offered him a gentle bow. Steadying herself higher, she offered him an innocent smile. She felt like from this males social skills he appeared as though he wasn’t quite her age and if he was, she was curious as to what his upbringing had been.

Inhaling lightly, the mare kept the smile glued to her face. “Well, hello there.” A gentle laugh escaped her maw. “Surprisingly, I hadn’t noticed you. You’ve got quite the silent step.” Rexanna acknowledged. Standing in his shadow, she swished her tail gently, putting on a face of sheer happiness and innocence, eyeing him gently. She took a few moments to sense his protectiveness without even knowing who she is. It was kind of adorable in a way, and she almost took a moment thinking he was going to be nice to her, especially considering he hadn’t attempted anything toward her. She tilted her head lightly, gold chain shifting with the gravity of her head tilt and she kept her teal gaze glued to him. She watched calmly as he had this playful look in her eye. She kept the smile to her face and offered a playful gaze in return. “What is your name, stranger?” Voice silky smooth and on point.

The wind continuing to hit her gently, cascading her dual colored mane into little frenzies as she felt the grass whip along her legs. She continued to keep her eyes on him, curious, giving this stag the idea that she was comfortable when in reality, she was quite ready to run if things went south.

Tag: @[Caleb]
OOC: OMG HAHA <3

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you,
I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-19-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-19-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-20-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-20-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-21-2015, 02:37 AM