the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fortune Soul

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
Rex relaxes as he acts how he assumes she wants him to. Kind, yet stern. Dominant. Manly. If they were wolves, Caleb would be an alpha-- or a feared rogue. She'd be the Luna, the female alpha, the one everyone wants to fuck. He stopped comparing her to wolves, as he could never see her a furry bitch with the title of Luna, and he'd never be her mate for the reason that monogamy and being in such a committed relationship would be the worst form of torture for him. The dark knight felt her relax, and he believed she had reached some sort of logical desicion. If she had wanted to fight, she would never have relaxed, but she did and that was good. Suddenly, though, she begins talking. He gets the impression that she is saying he wouldn't be safe if he took her as a prisoner. Why would it not be safe? A jealous mate, a lonely family? He didn't give a shit, honestly, but he felt relieved when she said she'd offer a deal. He was no fool, he could fight her and his bulk would dominate hers, but the deal she offered is truly what he wants her services, as she put it.

"If I used you whenever I wanted, you'd have trouble walking for a while." He stated bluntly, knowing she would get the gist of what he was saying. If not, she was much more innocent then presumed. "We can part our ways in a season or two. I don't usually stick around past that." In fact, he didn't even stick around till the morning. He was a hit-it-and-run-the-hell-away kind of stallion. Transient and possessive. They were a very weird combination when it came to mares. He was certain some part of her would always be his, and it was funny if she thought he'd let her run off and fuck with everyone. He would never let her do that. Ever heard the saying, never make deals with the devil? Well, Caleb is the motherfucking devil and he's just made a deal. "But do not go fucking around after I leave, or I will come back and claim you all over again." His voice dripped with dominance and demand. He'd allow her to have her fun with stallions, but if it got excessive he'd intervene. If she thought he would never find out about any of her conquests, she was sorely mistaken. Caleb has his ways of finding out information. She offers her name and he softens only a fraction. Was that her real name? Suddenly, he almost felt guilty he gave her a pseudo name. Keyword: almost. The feeling left as quickly as it came. "Rex.." He said quietly, nearly impossible to hear. Rex and Alexander. Rex and Caleb. Not quite one or the other, this is Rex and The Devil. He wondered if he could just have her right here and right now.

He shuffled towards her, his muzzle first aiming to brush against her's and memorize her scent. Then, he continues forward. Whiskered maw aiming to tickle along her spine towards her hind end. His wings close enough to brush against her. He tries moving his muzzle to her rump, creating a trail along her body. His lips move slightly, almost grooming her, almost tickling her, definitely caressing her kindly and tenderly, if she doesn't shy away, that is. It would be the equivalent of sweet talking her, but now there were no words, just lust, hunger and passion.

@[Rexanna] He's kind of got some mood swings in this thread o-o he's normally calmer but I guess he wants what he wants? XD
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Messages In This Thread
Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-19-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-19-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-20-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-20-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-21-2015, 02:37 AM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-23-2015, 11:57 PM