the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fortune Soul

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
It felt like years before he actually got to the point. Words were nonexistent, the only thing noticeable were the sounds of the birds that seemed to blur with the sound of Rexanna’s heartbeat pounding in her ears. She took note of his heavy weight, hooves sinking into the soil with each moment. Sweat beaded quickly over her coat, turning her normal cream and golden color to a tan coloring with orange dusting over her. And it seemed as though within moments, the excitement was over. Nothing left but deep heavy breathing, sweat, and silence all around. She didn’t seem to show much else at the moment aside from a content smile that cascaded over her face.

As he moved beside her, the shadow prevented the burning sun from drying out her coat. Turning her head to him she kept the smile on her face and offered him a nod, taking a step forward, stretching out each leg and passing a glance at the hoof prints left shallow in the ground. Swiveling ears turned to stand attention to him, eyes looking up at him taking note of the sweat that glistened on his skin. She took a few more steps forward back to the water where they had met, taking a drink or two, realizing that she was going to be sore. However, she didn’t seem to mind that kind of soreness. Turning to face him, she let the sun cascade it’s warmth onto her pelt. Her eyes shining brightly, trying to catch his. “Well thanks for the fun time, Alexander. I hope it was enjoyable.” She spoke softly, almost breathlessly, but still cheery and bright.

It was at this point she wondered if she’d honestly ever see him again. And if so, how it would go. Would it be a repeating thing where she needed to service him quite often or was it something to where she was marked in a way by him that he would always know where to find her. It wasn’t like she blended in well. At least she’d have the back of the Basin to help her in case trouble did arise. In her mind, doing this little deal was the safest and easiest way to keep both parties pleased. But for how long would that last? So many questions and such a little amount of time, she almost wondered if the rest of her life would be devoted to him, in a way that she would then have to find a way to get out of it. Only time would tell.

Tag: @[Caleb]
OOC: HAH no worries, I was curious as to it as well :P and I bet xD I haven’t exactly done one either come to think of it o-o

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you,
I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-19-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-19-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-20-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Caleb - 05-20-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Fortune Soul - by Rexanna - 05-21-2015, 02:37 AM