the Rift

[PRIVATE] Beach Walk

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Feeling his gentle playfulness in tugging on her dual colored mane, her smile creeped back up to her face. Watching the sky, orbs drifted to greet his once more as his booming voice hit her ears. His jokes and excitement appeared to lighten her mood as she joined in with a gentle laugh, stepping back for a few moments as he bowed to her. Her ears swiveling a bit with a feeling of slight uncomfort but knowing it was a joke eased her nerves a bit. Was this going to be the moment that she revealed to him her hidden past? Or the time where she just spits out bits and pieces and prays he doesn’t try to find more into it? Her mind swelled with the ideas that trickled in her mind and it felt as though she grew distant lightly.

She was brought back to the moment as his iconic voice vibrated through her. Well, there went that idea of confessions. Figuring at that moment that keeping her entire story a secret for a bit longer would be a much better idea. Rexanna then looked over at him, who had now moved beside her as she felt his titanic weight brush against her petite size. Bodies touching, heartbeat rising, feeling comfortable and content with this creature which was so unlike her. She couldn’t help but to agree with his statement. She hadn’t felt this way about anyone since him. Turning her head into him a tad, she brushed her face lightly into the crevice of his neck before noting the vibrations of his vocals once more. Oh boy, here we go.

Lifting her head to a more centered position, she turned her face to him; black markings striking against the creamy pearl of her coat; golden horn glinting and reflecting the vibrant colors of the sky above them with her iconic chain glinting with the light and reflections of the waves under the two. It took her a moment to think of how to respond before inhaling deeply and looking back over the land. ”Well, you see, I had been courting with a passing stag.” She began. ”War broke out on the East of our boarders and we immediately went into defense. Much of my family was killed; I watched my mother die.” Lies.. Her mind hissed at her. While it was true that she watched her mother die; she wasn’t prepared for the statement of saying that she had been the reason to her mother’s death. Because of him. Because of that male. She sincerely hoped that Tembovu wouldn’t be able to catch her on this lie. While she was absolutely great at hiding things, there was just something different about the male beside her that she felt like he could see through anything. A feeling that was quite the double edged sword. Wonderful, but deadly for her. ”He, uh, was actually a scout for our attackers. I was immediately banished due to the fact that I was royalty.” Her voice dropped in confidence a bit before turning to catch Tembovu’s gaze again.

”He was quite the liar..” She said softly, offering a small smile. ”Almost made the mistake of having a foal with him too. He had been there quite some time before treating all of our hospitality as trash.” Turning the attention on the fact of how much he had wronged her seemed to make her feel a bit better for the deeds that she had done because of him.

ooc: Oh don’t worry :D I don’t mind it at all, especially if it’s Temb ;D @[Tembovu]

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-19-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-25-2015, 01:56 AM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 05-31-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-31-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-04-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 06-05-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-05-2015, 11:43 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 06-07-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-07-2015, 01:02 PM