the Rift

[PRIVATE] Beach Walk

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu

Ears flick towards her laugh, enjoying the elegant and easy sound as it washing into the darkness that was quickly swallowing them. The stars were lazy tonight- and kept the pale gold and silver duo in darkness for longer than they should have been.

But the heaviness, which had plagued him the moment he stepped on the beach (and had, miraculously, lifted for a few moments when Rexanna had appeared) resettled in his barrel as he spoke of Mara and Faxr. It was grew lighter at the velvet touch of her muzzle on his broad chest, but it still stuck in his ribs. A dark reminder of a stallion had had been once, a token of an unhappy time.

He didn't want- no, he would not allow his past to taint this new future. He was alive- which was a miracle, itself. He had not thought he would make it out alive from his old lands. And he was with a captivating mare, on a beautiful evening- and he wished to banish this darkness. So, in that moment, he decided- decided that his past was his past.

Yes, he would forever mourn his dead son; and yes, he would forever love Mara. But he was a large stallion with a large heart- there was room for more. For new. For growth. So he watched Rexanna shake herself- a mare with a scarred past of her own. But a mare who was enchanting, and trusting. At least, trusted him.

Bullocks, he was being dense. ’It’s better to have loved and lost, than to not have loved at all.’ Her words echoed in him, and he gave a lopsided smile once more- though this time there was a heat in his eyes that had replaced the dark sadness. “Me? A handsome bachelor? You think so?” His words jokingly dug for compliments, and his tone was mischievous as he closed the gap between them. “Certainly I am no match for a princess,” he winked.

He moved so that his chest rested against her svelte barrel, broad pectorals colliding with delicate ribs. He lowered his soft muzzle to trace her spine, starting at the base of her mane, running to the top of her haunches (but no further- for he wasn’t sure of his motives, really. He just wanted, needed, to touch her), before returning along the other side of her spine back to her mane. He breathed gently over her skin, warmth washing away the chill of the night.

Arresting his caress at her withers, he slowly drew in her scent, “Rexanna, I’m not sure what you’re doing to me,” his words were a husky breath on her coat, “But it-” his eyes closed as he faltered for words. He hadn’t felt such needs since before his life turned upside down. He didn't think he could feel such needs again. “It feels incredibly right,” he extended his caress up the side of her neck, his towering frame allowing him to reach the base of her ears before again returned his gentle strokes to her withers, where he unsheathed his teeth to gently nibble the delicate skin there.

His groin was bellowing at him in response to the alluring, warm female beside him- wanting to please her, feel her, warm her on this chilly night. His mind was shouting that it wanted to talk to her, know her, understand her, share with her. And he was stuck in the crossfire, caressing and floundering.

ooc| I DON’T KNOW. xD @[Rexanna]

There's a burning star to lead your father home,
He'll travel from afar, no matter where you roam.
Rest your angry heart, my darling, don't you cry,
Soon you'll see him come across the bending, bleeding sky.

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-19-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-25-2015, 01:56 AM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 05-31-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-31-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-04-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 06-05-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-05-2015, 11:43 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 06-07-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-07-2015, 01:02 PM