the Rift

[PRIVATE] Beach Walk

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
She watched with baited breath as she heard his voice reach her ears in a joking tone. She offered him a nod of agreement as if saying it’s true and I know you realize this before he spoke once more and a small chime of a laugh escaped the mare’s lips. She watched him move close to her and she seemed to steady herself in the spot she was at, knowing that she didn’t want to move away from him, to move away from this feeling. It was so genuine and strange. Something she hadn’t felt since her innocence. She almost thought that these feelings grew because of how young she was. Was it truly a feeling that adults held too? Was it real? It must have been. This feeling was hard to come across for her in the first place so something about it must just be so right. Or wrong enough to be considered right. Right?

She felt his chest rest against her side. Her body almost seeming to tremble with a wave of happiness. Something she didn’t know how to control. Her tremors seemed to grow as she felt his lips run across her spine in both directions. Her tail swishing lightly with one moment being rather violent to brush against his side in an almost playful manner. Turning her head to face him, her neck arched as she brushed her face into his shoulder, taking in his own scent as his iconic voice danced through her ears. Shivers were sent down her spine at the feeling of him brushing up to her ears and along her neck before nibbling at her withers lightly. Rexanna wasn’t sure what to make of this situation. She knew for a fact that she felt as though she needed him in her life. She felt so vulnerable. This vixen who was supposed to be so good at hiding things wanted nothing more than to just give everything up to make him happy. Who was she now? What was this feeling that he made her feel so strongly? Was this right?

She began to lip at his shoulder and chest a small amount, swishing her tail again to brush against his shoulder before pressing into him lightly. ”I know what you mean. I don’t know what it is but I just…” Her voice grew ever so faint for a few moments while she pondered what it was she wanted to say. ”I just want you.” Words were soft before she brushed her face into his shoulder again, pressing against him lightly. She wasn’t sure how she meant that phrase. Part of her meant it to be with him forever, but she felt almost as though it was too soon to say that. Though a part of her also thought that her soul and his seemed to common and in tune with each other that it almost felt like two pieces of a puzzle reconnecting after a long journey. This feeling, so ever strange, tangled itself in the web of her mind.

@[Tembovu] AWWW CUTIE PIES.

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-19-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-25-2015, 01:56 AM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 05-31-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-31-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-04-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 06-05-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-05-2015, 11:43 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 06-07-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-07-2015, 01:02 PM