the Rift

[PRIVATE] Beach Walk

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu

He nipped harder at her withers as he felt the playful sting of her tail whipping against his side- a rumble that was somewhere between a deep chuckle and a stallion grunt coming from his thick throat. His stallion mindset was quickly winning the battle with his head as he felt her react to his gentle strokes- her warm, soft skin almost quivering under his sensitive muzzle. His head began to think that there was always time to talk later. Later was a great time to talk. He could focus more then, anyway.

Her touches were feather like on his shoulder, but he felt them like licks of heat as his skin responded to the brushes of her nose. Again, he met her eyes and felt trapped by the vibrant teal pools; the lazy stars beginning to highlight the streaks of light blue in his own, navy gaze.

He was caught in her eyes as she spoke. ’I just want you.’ That was enough to send his studliness into high gear onto her back. But, with a deep snort, he tempered this urge- but only just. His eyes were alight, and the musculature in both his crest and shoulders swelled with the restraint. Her next touch, the increased pressure behind it, as she pushed against his shoulder, sent his control wobbling.

Breathing deeply against her coat, he reached his heavy neck over hers, tracing the elegant curve of her neck with the side of his prominent jaw. This touch was unlike the tender caresses of earlier- this touch was intense and borderline rough. He took her words as an invitation, his own voice reverberating against her as he murmured, “And I want you.” His deep voice was nearly a growl.

His lips left the top of her neck, tugging a thick lock of her mane as he trailed down it. The action was playful, but the force behind it revealed the passionate origin of the tug. His colossal size managed to easily shift to behind the golden beauty. He pauses behind her, silently asking for permission- ensuring he had read her right. Then he rocks his weight, attempting to take most of his mammoth size on his straining haunches.

———interlude———

Standing beside Rexanna, he is silent. Patches of the silvered buckskin coat has darkened into chocolate in the evening light. Thick black nostrils are flared, as the self-satisfied stallion in him wishes to prance and snort in pride. But there’s a tempest behind those deep blue pools- a storm that silences even the most lustful thoughts of the elephant.

He had not been with a mare since Mara. At least, not like that. Not so good, or so right, or with attachment. He had avoided such affairs. But now- now he had mounted himself into exactly such a state. Guilt swirled in his head, despite his earlier decision to leave his past behind. Clearly the resolve behind that choice was too new to be tested in such a way.

But there was something else. Something good. No- something marvelous. Elation swelled in him. And not just post-coital pleasure. This was more. It lifted the tendrils of guilt, swelling and sending them to the recesses of his mind (to plague him for another day, when Rexanna was not near).

Rexanna! He silently cursed himself, realizing he was brooding and overthinking. Stuck in his own mind, leaving his woman in self-centered silence. “That- that was incredible,” his voice was thick and growly. “I…I haven’t been with a mare since my son’s mother passed,” he wanted to offer an explanation for his confusion and behavior, but he also did not wish to speak of Mara during their pillow talk. Quietly, he leaned his sweat and heat against her, thick black tail swishing gently and tangling with her creamy charcoal strands. Apprehension made him tense as he awaited her reaction- so unlike his usual easy and warm demeanor.

ooc| YUP so I haven’t done this in years. Let me know if I need to change it/shorten/remove any PPing. la de da :] @[Rexanna]

There's a burning star to lead your father home,
He'll travel from afar, no matter where you roam.
Rest your angry heart, my darling, don't you cry,
Soon you'll see him come across the bending, bleeding sky.

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-19-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-25-2015, 01:56 AM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 05-31-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-31-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-04-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 06-05-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-05-2015, 11:43 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 06-07-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-07-2015, 01:02 PM