the Rift

[PRIVATE] Beach Walk

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
His bites and playfulness just increased within her. Suddenly Rexanna found herself wishing that she had always been his. That maybe had they met years beforehand, that she would’ve been the one to be with him. The one to bear the foals for him. The one that was there for him through so much. Her mind completely passed over the fact that they had passed on. However this thought just seemed so fitting. Perhaps their paths may have crossed in more of an uncomforting setting. However, if they had, would she be how she is now? She was sure that he wouldn’t have treated her as that past stag had. But maybe, just maybe, she’d be sitting on the throne with him by her side. It was hard to say, though. She was dwelling too much on the past and not so much on focusing her lust and love into the behemoth with her.

And I want you. Those four words had enough power within them to cause her body to shiver with delight. Teal eyes sparked with emotion and pleasure. It seemed to be all she could think about, Tembovu and the possible future? Where were these thoughts coming from? Typically lust didn’t have one thinking about a future with the other, did they? They never had before… What was going on in her mind? She gave him permission and they went along with their business.

--

Tembovu stood beside her, his pelt turned into a kind of chocolate coloring. Her own had meshed into quite the caramel color. The cream that danced along parts of her body was more of a darkened purple color with the almost starry night above. Her nostrils flaring with the attempts to catch her breath. Teal eyes dancing over to the creature beside her, leaning up against him softly. Two creatures in the middle of the night, the mix of their body heat almost felt strong enough to start a fire. Resting her hind leg, she shook her mane out gently, trying to get it unstuck from her neck with the sheen of sweat that lined over her. The whole experience itself was intense. It was wonderful but yet so passionate at the same time. She wasn’t sure what caused everything about it. Perhaps it was her love for him that made it so much better than her typical encounters. It was so much stronger and intimate. She couldn’t help but to keep a smile on her face. The butterflies within her stomach didn’t seem to calm either, but rather jump as she heard that velvet voice of his reach her ears. The growling in his voice causing her stomach to churn with delight.

”It was better than incredible.” Her voice held a slight bit of exhaustion but happiness within it. She continued to catch her breath before she turned her crowned head over to him, the smile still stuck to her lips. His words next caused her to nod. She wasn’t going to tell him how many others she had been with. That was an irrelevant question. And if he were to ask her, she would more than likely go against her good will and tell him what exactly she did. But not tonight. No. Tonight was about happiness and love. She wasn’t going to ruin that. She moved to gently press her face into his shoulder softly. ”You’re strong for holding off. Many stags I grew up with didn’t have that kind of determination.” She offered a soft smile to him. It were true, back home if something were to happen they’d just move on to the new face that flirted with them. It was unfortunate, but it was how things went.

Her eyes studied his broad features for a few moments before she turned her head back over the darkness. ”Temb… I like you.” Breathlessly, she lowered her head slightly. ”I’ve never really had a feeling like this… I don’t really know what to do.” As if mentioning his past lover had been a mood killer, this definitely was one for the books as well.

@[Tembovu] No problem! :3

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-19-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-25-2015, 01:56 AM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 05-31-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-31-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-04-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 06-05-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-05-2015, 11:43 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 06-07-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-07-2015, 01:02 PM