the Rift

[PRIVATE] Beach Walk

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu

‘It was better than incredible,’ at her breathy, exhausted, but happy words, the apprehension melted from his gargantuan form and a lopsided grin warmed his broad face. Feeling the gentle lean of Rexanna’s slender barrel against his own vast side, he accepted her weight easily. Humming in agreement with her words, his lips once again tickled her delicate neck as he lipped away the few strands still sweat-stuck to the golden skin there. He took a deep breath as he did so, enjoying the scent of his sweat mingling with her own on her caramel stained coat. “I thought I liked your scent before, but now…” his voice trailed of as he hummed his appreciation deep in his throat, the sound rumbling over her pelt, before he reluctantly drew his mouth away from her.

The gilded cream princess- his princess- spoke against his shoulder, her lips sending puffs of warm breath tickling through his coat. His heavy skin rippled around her mouth. Somehow his mare (was she really his, though? The fleeting thought soured his barrel, but he ignored it for the moment) seemed to find the words that made it okay- make his reaction and words tolerable. Good, even. Complimentary. His smile grew as he shook his head slightly in disbelief- the action masked by his reaching over her withers and bringing her close to his chest, hugging her tightly but gently. He knew his immense strength and was careful with his golden rose.

As she turned her extraordinary teal gaze away from him, and felt the loss of it more acutely than he expected to, a small and deep chuckle meets her words. “‘Like’ is a very tame word for how I’m feeling, Rex,” his deep rumble is amused as his words come out over her back while he releases her from his embrace. The elephant adjusts, once again standing shoulder-to-shoulder (though perhaps withers-to-shoulder is a more apt description, given his size).

Keeping his skin touching her- he’s not quite ready to relinquish touch, yet- his voice rolls again, though this time lower than before, “In fact, I’d go so far as to stay I don’t want to share you with anyone,” he paused, letting the weight of his words sink between them. “That’s what I’d like to do with these feelings,” he answered her verbal statement of emotional turmoil. He spoke firmly, alto no longer throaty or growly, “I want you- this- to be ours, and no one else’s.”

He shifts, now no longer ignoring the thoughts of Rexanna not being his. The idea of another stud knowing her like this, when he had shared so much with her and she with him- his brawn tensed. Realizing his reaction was more akin to the soldier in him- the general that saw things in black and white, us and them, enemy and ally- he made a visibly effort to relax. “I-I’m not- I don’t usually react so… possessively,” he does not outright apologize (for he is not sorry for his reaction), but his tone is slightly atoning.

Gently, he rubs his broad muzzle against the curve of her cheek, “What do you think, my lovely Rexanna?” Once again, his throaty voice growls deeply.

ooc| @[Rexanna]

There's a burning star to lead your father home,
He'll travel from afar, no matter where you roam.
Rest your angry heart, my darling, don't you cry,
Soon you'll see him come across the bending, bleeding sky.

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-19-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 05-19-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-25-2015, 01:56 AM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 05-31-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 05-31-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-04-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 06-05-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-05-2015, 11:43 PM
RE: Beach Walk - by Tembovu - 06-07-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Beach Walk - by Rexanna - 06-07-2015, 01:02 PM