the Rift

my chance has come at last
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Winter was arriving swiftly, the last of orangemoon leaving its final traces of vibrancy in the trees. A bitter, cool wind was stirring, making the hairs on her thick coat begin to grow out in fluffy, white lengths. Darkness was fading away, revealing the promise of the Sun God permeate the black and blue with fiery colors and beauty. Ophelia watched, her strange, dual colored eyes taking note of the clouds and the way her silver dragon, Tinek, twisted and danced in the sky. His scales were catching in the dawn, flashing brightly, and a small smile upturned the edges of her mousy, gray lips.

The Threshold was a comfortable welcoming place – a land where foreigners could enter the strangeness of Helovia and delve into the drama blooming in every corner. Ophelia waited quietly beneath a tree, her pale, angelic coat marred only be the bloody, crimson ends of her thick hair. In many ways she appeared the pale beauty with a lithe, warrior’s figure, and soft, gentle voice. But beneath the façade was a strange, violent creature, keen on revenge and bathed in a warlord’s bloodline.

Ophelia let her gaze fall when the scent of a stranger reached her nostrils, and she glanced curiously at the mare who was approaching. Without a second look, Phi could tell that this stranger was damaged. Strange scars lengthened the line of her lips, and even more went over her eyes, and she was smaller in stature in comparison. Apart from the bodily damage, she was rather lovely though, and Ophelia wondered at who had scarred her in such a cruel way.

Were this creature one of her own, Phi would hunt them down and laugh as they breathed their last. Her threats were not idle. But, this stranger was not one of her own, not yet, and thus she walked toward the mysterious stranger with a short nod of her head – a somewhat masculine gesture.

“Greetings,” she said softly, her voice like chimes, betraying the darkness just beneath the surface. “I am Ophelia, a citizen of the World’s Edge which lies in the west. We are a newly formed band, welcoming strangers into our midst if you so choose to desire a home.” The pale princess did not linger with her invitations. “The Goddess of night is our leader, and she has blessed the thick trees with fog and mists, and the forests are quiet, pensive. At the very least, you can use it as a place to rest. Have you traveled far?”

[[Yay! Nevver tables!!!]]
@[Glasgow]

So pale turns the innocence and all I feel is pain
Art by: nevermind @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
my chance has come at last - by Glasgow - 05-21-2015, 02:20 PM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Ophelia - 05-23-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Glasgow - 05-24-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Thranduil - 05-24-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Ophelia - 05-24-2015, 03:39 AM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Glasgow - 05-24-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Thranduil - 05-24-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Ophelia - 05-28-2015, 02:04 PM