Skylark
G
L
A
S
G
O
W
Breathing was the only thing that Glasgow could keep her focus on. Rattled with travel and the new surroundings, she really didn’t need to pay attention to much else other than being sure she was still, well, surviving. Hunger panged more violently on her insides, glassy blue eyes watched the surroundings almost in a blur. It seemed like she was just going on and on in circles. It was hard to say. The smells were different, but the trees casted their shadows in the same direction. Pointed it at the fact that she may have just continued on straight. It seemed almost fascinating, the trees and their stillness. Always watching events fold beneath them and unable to do anything about them. Curiously, the mare continued on.

Glasgow noticed a small rustling within the tree line before a scent passed by her nose. Glassy blues watching silently as a pure coated being stepped out before her. This mare was quite a bit larger than her, but fear didn’t spread to the vixen. Turning her head lightly to gaze at the mare, glistening white horn casting two shadows across her face much like the scars that accompanied her eyes. She took in the mare’s appearance. She was quite stunning and reminded her much of herself before everything happened. Aside from having one horn, red dipped tassels, and the purity in her coat; it almost seemed as though they could have been related. These thoughts only reminded her more of her past and thus more sadness to shadow into her mind. Glasgow lowered her head in a bow of hello before the mare began to speak.

Ears swiveled at the sounds. The mare’s voice was wonderful and almost mesmerizing. Her words were gentle and informative. It was almost relieving to her, knowing that she hadn’t come upon a creature of hostility. As the mare spoke, her mind danced upon bits and pieces of the words. The name Ophelia as well as the name of her home. Worlds Edge. It was at this point she really wondered if they did reside upon the true worlds edge. What a curious place to call home. It was now when she thought about the goddess of night. What exactly did that mean? Back home they knew of many gods and did many biddings to them all. However, Glasgow wondered if she had stumbled upon a new land with Gods of their own to keep pleased. Curiosity grew a bit more of what it was this place had to offer and where exactly she was. How many lands were there, how big, how many creatures even inhabited this place.

The destroyed vixen lifted her head a small amount keeping it lower than the creature before her in an act of respect. Clearing her throat for the first time in what felt like years, she inhaled as she tried to piece together the right words. ”Hello, Ophelia. I am called Glasgow, however you many have called me Glas for short.” Her voice was cracked and paused in random spots almost as if it felt like she was learning how to put words together over again. Taking another deep breath, she continued. ”Your home sounds quite wonderful. I’m very interested in learning more about your Goddess. I have a question, however, where exactly am I?” At this point, ears twitched lightly with the sounds returning to her ears, everything seeming more welcoming and gentle. Painting a small sense of serenity through her melancholy spirit. ”I have been travelling for quite awhile. I’m not too sure how long, years perhaps? I’ve stumbled upon a variety of places, although none quite like this.” Her voice continued to shake in places of uncertainty, however she hoped the creature before her would pay no mind.

OOC: @[Ophelia] all the Neverr tables! :D
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
my chance has come at last - by Glasgow - 05-21-2015, 02:20 PM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Ophelia - 05-23-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Glasgow - 05-24-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Thranduil - 05-24-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Ophelia - 05-24-2015, 03:39 AM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Glasgow - 05-24-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Thranduil - 05-24-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: my chance has come at last - by Ophelia - 05-28-2015, 02:04 PM