the Rift

Drop Dead Beauty

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen
I remember back in highschool how big of a crush I had on you. Man, you were a senior and I was just some puny sophomore, but boy did I think you looked hot. You with your huge cat backpack, the biggest one in school. It was always full of books, I remember. In English class we had to read this book but my family was going through some tough times, I couldn't afford the $9.04 for some, as the teacher said, "book by McBride," so you gave me your old copy, full of notes, clearly loved.

I hated the story, too sad for me, but boy were you a drop-dead beauty.

Jen
AB 0/4
DT 0/3
HF 0/2
WE 0/2

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
The golden watches this new creature, wary. "Be gone."
The golden protects his spy, Arah.

I remember back in highschool how big of a crush I had on you. Man, you were a senior and I was just some puny sophomore,
Arah is around two years older than Knox
but boy did I think you looked hot.
Described as beautiful
You with your huge cat backpack, the biggest one in school.
Has a royal (biggest) griffon companion
It was always full of books, I remember.
Infers they like to read. Arah can read minds
In English class we had to read this book but my family was going through some tough times, I couldn't afford the $9.04 for some, as the teacher said, "book by McBride," so you gave me your old copy,
The book described is The Color of Water and may refer to Arah’s coat color which is described in profile as the color of “angel tears” of innocents
full of notes, clearly loved.
used to be vain about her coat.

I hated the story, too sad for me, but boy were you a drop-dead beauty.
Described a great beauty

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Jen
A black dog approaches, her long fur a silken extension of shadow, and stands before you with her teeth bared and dripping with poison. From her back, an unseen voice cloaked in the shadows whispers to your defense.

Hush little Basin don't say a word, Papa won't steal sweet Arah from your herd.

ARAH IS SAFE

AB 1/4
DT 0/3
HF 0/2
WE 0/2
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
Gaucho protects Maren

I remember back in highschool how big of a crush I had on you. Man, you were a senior and I was just some puny sophomore she's older than him, but boy did I think you looked hot (lives in DT/desert). You with your huge cat backpack (tiger marks, especially on back), the biggest one in school. It was always full of books (Rank reference), I remember. In English class we had to read this book but my family was going through some tough times, I couldn't afford the $9.04 for some, as the teacher said, "book by McBride," so you gave me your old copy, full of notes, clearly loved (Color of Water is a book my McBride and has a lot of religious content - she's the Diviner rank and loves it (the color of water))

I hated the story, too sad for me, but boy were you a drop-dead beauty (Is beautiful).
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Jen
The voice from the shadows grows quieter, trailing off a reply as it walks--all that accompanies it are the soft padding of feet.

Well done, Wildfire. You may keep your prize.
I remember back in highschool how big of a crush I had on you
Man, you were a senior and I was just some puny sophomore,
Maren is older than him

But boy did I think you looked hot.
Lives in the Dragon's throat

You with your huge cat backpack, the biggest one in school.
Has tiger stripes on her back; tigers are the biggest of the cat species
It was always full of books, I remember
She likes to learn

In English class we had to read this book but my family was going through some tough times. I couldn't afford the $9.04 for some, as the teacher said, "book by McBride," So you gave me your old copy, full of notes, clearly loved.
Googling book by McBride brings up an amazon page; his book, The Color of Water, costs $9.04. Maren is noted on her page as loving the clear color of water. Further reference to her love of learning.

I hated the story, too sad for me,
Has a sad past

but boy were you a drop-dead beauty.
she is (I think it is fair to say) quite beautiful. Her appearance is also described as being angelic; angels are, in some lore, the dead.

[[If anyone feels like PMing me a judging of this for my own sake, as I am always seeking to improve, please know you are welcome and I would return the favor at any time. <3 Good job DT!]]