the Rift

[OPEN] Old family

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia

She waited, watched, and listened.

For a moment she was interested - Kaj came so quickly that Isopia's interest was piqued. He normally didn't come running just for anyone - and often had way better things to do than answer the summons of random Helovian's. Whoever this white mare was, she was someone. Her wings shuffled against her blackened avian body as Kaj tilted his head up towards her, and she was grateful that he didn't make more of his subtle greeting to her than he did. It was one of the reasons why she liked Kaj - as much as she could like anyone, that is. He just seemed to get it in a way that few did.

Next to arrive was, she assumed, Ktulu. She knew Archibald and Kaj already, and decided that if this little gathering was one of equals, that a random mare wouldn't just show up. Besides, the familiarity which seemed to hush over the trio suggested that the red-tipped dark mare was indeed welcome. Their words confirmed her suspicions, and as Archibald arrived, Isopia waited for things to get interesting.

And then ...

Like a falling crescendo, Isopia listened and frowned silently.

I think… I think I am… in love. He said he loved me. I don’t know what to do…

Love? That was it? The 'updates' which had come before were only interesting in a cursory sense. Isopia liked to be knowledgeable, but herd politics and rosters registered fairly low down on things that she found truly important. But love? How mundane.

Not wanting to hear anything more on the subject, the skull-marked girl took to the skies.
Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Old family - by Ophelia - 05-23-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Old family - by Isopia - 05-23-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: Old family - by Kaj - 05-26-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Old family - by Ophelia - 06-03-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Old family - by Archibald - 06-04-2015, 02:46 AM
RE: Old family - by Isopia - 06-08-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Old family - by Kaj - 06-10-2015, 12:49 AM