World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

"Hello."

A voice sounded behind me and I turned, expecting to see one of my patrol partners standing there. "Sorry, I..." And I fell silent becuase the one that was standing there was one I recognized, but not from the Throat. He was in the Basin with my aunt when she returned from the Falls invasion. He was the one that Gaucho hadn't liked and had argued with while I cried into his shoulder. "...didn't see you standing there." I murmured.

I couldn't hide the frown that pulled the corners of my mouth down, or the hurt that etched itself into the lines of my face. I'd spent so much time keeping myself occupied, running here, running there, trying to forget about what I'd witnessed in the Basin and one face brought it all back. I swallowed, I shifted my weight, I convinced myself not to run away. "...hi." I muttered. "I'm... patrolling. My partners are coming..." What was the point of saying that? To warn him that if he tried anything he would only have a short period of time? Was I that distrustful? Maybe it was Gaucho's reaction to him in the Basin that had a lingering affect on me.

I was uncomfortable and really, really wished that my partners had beaten me to the caves. Then I had the thought that maybe they had and my eyes widened a fraction. Maybe he had done something to them. Maybe he'd hidden them in the caves...

Then I snorted at my own ridiculousness and rolled my eyes. "I'm Ranjiri." I pressed on. "Who are you?"

"."
@[Thranduil]

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
saving grace and killing me [patrol] - by Ranjiri - 05-25-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: saving grace and killing me [patrol] - by Ranjiri - 06-02-2015, 08:57 PM